Antigua and Barbuda at the 2012 Summer Olympics
|Antigua and Barbuda at the|
2012 Summer Olympics
|NOC||The Antigua and Barbuda Olympic Association|
|Competitors||4 in 2 sports|
|Flag bearer||Daniel Bailey (opening)|
Karin O'Reilly Clashing (closing)
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
Four athletes from Antigua and Barbuda were selected to the team, competing in athletics and swimming. Sprinter Daniel Bailey reprised his role to carry the nation's flag in the opening ceremony, since he did so in 2004. Antigua and Barbuda, however, has yet to win its first ever Olympic medal.
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
|Daniel Bailey||100 m||Bye||10.12||2 Q||10.16||6||Did not advance|
|Brendan Christian||200 m||20.63||4 q||N/A||20.58||5||Did not advance|
|Afia Charles||400 m||54.25||5||Did not advance|
One female swimmer, achieved the qualifying standard in the following swimming event:
|Karin O'Reilly Clashing||50 m freestyle||30.01||55||Did not advance|
- "Antigua and Barbuda – 2012 Olympic Athletes". Archived from the original on 3 June 2013.
- "iaaf.org – Top Lists". IAAF. Archived from the original on 4 June 2011. Retrieved 4 June 2011.
- IAAF Games of the XXX Olympiad – London 2012 ENTRY STANDARDS (PDF), IAAF, archived from the original (PDF) on 7 July 2012, retrieved 4 June 2011
- ""Antigua and Barbuda – Athletes" at the London 2012 Olympics". Archived from the original on 26 August 2012. Retrieved 2012-08-02.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)