Antigonia may refer to:
- Antigonia (Chaonia), near Saraqinisht, southern Albania
- Antigonia (Paeonia), in Paeonia, Macedon
- Antigonia Psaphara, in Crucis, Chalcidice, Greece
- Antigonia (Syria), in Seleucis, Syria, now near Antakya, Hatay Province, Turkey
- Alexandria Troas or Antigonia, in Troas, Asia Minor, now Eski Stambul, Çanakkale Province, Turkey
- Diocese of Antigonia, a former see in the Roman province Hellespontus
- Nicaea or Antigonia, Bithynia, now İznik, Bursa Province, Turkey
- Mantinea or Antigonia, Arcadia, Greece
- Antigonia (fish), a genus of fish
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Antigonia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.