|Look up Antichrist or antichrist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Antichrist or Antikrist may also refer to:
- The Antichrist (book), a book by Friedrich Nietzsche.
- Antikrist, an opera by Rued Langgaard.
- Antichrist (Das Ich album)
- Antichrist (Gorgoroth album), an album by the black metal band Gorgoroth.
- Antichrist (Akercocke album), an album by the extreme metal band Akercocke.
- Antichrist Superstar, an album by Marilyn Manson.
- The Antichrist (album), an album by the thrash metal band Destruction.
- "The Antichrist", a song by the band Slayer on their debut album, Show No Mercy.
- The Antichrist (also, "Son of Maraka"), the name for a difficult vehicle that features prominently in The Gods Must Be Crazy.
- "Antichrist", a song by the band 1975 on their debut album, The 1975.
- Antichrist (virus hoax), Spanish computer virus hoax.
- Antikristos, a Greek, Armenian and Assyrian folk dance.