This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (April 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Napoleon earned his Ph.D. in 1979 from the Indiana University's College of Arts and Sciences, with honors in psychology and United States International University in Clinical Psychology. He has been a California licensed clinical psychologist since 1989.
Napoleon's expertise includes forensic profiling and the psychology of plastic surgery, visual image and mind control. His work on the psychology of plastic surgery has been cited in peer reviewed journals and books in several languages and cultures.
His training included a fellowship in medical psychology at the La Jolla Plastic Surgery and Lipoplasty Center.
He was an early developer and innovator of methods and techniques used to decipher criminal behavior and to reconstruct personality profiles based upon images, writings and contextual behavior.
Napoleon has appeared on Court TV, NPR and other major television and radio outlets. He has been a guest lecturer at law schools and provides ABA approved continuing education to lawyers across the country.
His clients have included governmental entities as well as the private sector.
He is president of Napoleon Legal Consulting, Inc., headquartered in La Jolla, California.
This article has an unclear citation style.May 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)(
- United States District Court, Southern District: Assessment of Truth in the Courtroom, 1998
- ABA Approved Continuing Legal Education: Topic-Voir Dire, its history and application in modern courtrooms, 2005
- National University School of Law: Voir Dire and Witness Assessment in Three Notable Cases: Hedgecock, Penn & Peyer, 1999
- National University School of Law: Assessment of Criminal Juries, The Mc Martin Case, 1999
- Cosmetic Surgery Times, March 2009, Vol. 12, No. 2
- Napoleon A. The presentation of personalities in plastic surgery. Annals of Plastic Surgery 31:33, 193-208, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 1993.
- Napoleon A, Lewis CM. Psychological considerations in lipoplasty: The problematic or "special care" patient. Ann Plast Surg. 1989 Nov;23(5):430-2.
- Napoleon A, Lewis CM. Psychological considerations in the elderly cosmetic surgery candidate. Ann Plast Surg. 1990 Feb;24(2):165-9.
- Lipoplasty Society of North America: International Symposium for Plastic Surgeons on Advanced Facial Contouring: Facial Analysis and the Psychology of Plastic Surgery, 1993
- American Osteopathic/Orthopedic Association: Sclerotherapy, Medical Psychological Considerations.
- "Litigation Consultant". Napoleonlegal.com. Archived from the original on 2012-02-19. Retrieved 2012-10-02. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Napoleon, A. Awakening Beauty: An Illustrated Look at Mankind's Love and Hatred of Beauty. VBW Publishing, 2003.