Möllinger at Mannheim DLV Competition 2011
|2009 Berlin||4 x 100 m relay|
|European U23 Championships|
|2005 Erfurt||4 x 100 m relay|
Cibis represented Germany at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing. She competed at the 4 × 100 metres relay together with Verena Sailer, Cathleen Tschirch and Marion Wagner. In their first round heat they placed third behind Jamaica and Russia and in front of China. Their time of 43.59 seconds was the eighth time overall out of sixteen participating nations. With this result they qualified for the final in which they sprinted to a time of 43.28 seconds for fifth place.
She again appeared in the German 4 × 100 m team at the 2012 Summer Olympics. She and teammates Leena Günther, Tatjana Pinto and Verena Sailer reached the final and again finished fifth, with a time of 42.67.
- "Athlete biography: Annett Mollinger". Beijing2008.cn. Beijing Organizing Committee for the Olympic Games. Archived from the original on 11 August 2008. Retrieved 30 August 2008.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Anne Möllinger-Cibis". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 4 December 2016.
- "4x100m relay women results - Athletics - London 2012 Olympics". Olympic.org. International Olympic Committee. Retrieved 30 December 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Anne Cibis.|
- Anne Cibis at World Athletics
- Anne Cibis at European Athletics (archived)
- Anne Cibis at the International Olympic Committee
- Anne Cibis at the Deutscher Olympischer Sportbund (in German)
- Anne Möllinger-Cibis at Olympedia