|Born||16 August 1991|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (168 cm)|
|Event(s)||Slopestyle, Big air|
Gasser qualified for the 2014 Winter Olympics and showed the best result in the qualification round, directly qualifying for the final. In 2017 Gasser won Gold in the Big Air event at the Snowboard World Championships in Spain. Gasser also had a successful 2017 X Games performance winning Gold in Slopestyle  and Bronze in Big Air in Hafjell, and Silver for Big Air in Aspen.
Anna Gasser started to compete in snowboarding in the 2010/2011 season. Before competing in slopestyle Gasser was part of the Austrian National Gymnastics Team. At FIS Snowboarding World Championships 2013 Gasser finished 18th. Her best World Cup result and the only podium finish before the 2014 Olympics was the third-place finish in Stoneham on 19 January 2014.
In 2018 Gasser became the first woman to land a cab triple underflip.
2014 Winter OlympicsEdit
Gasser qualified first for the slopestyle final event. However, for the final event, she fell in both runs and was classified tenth. Aimee Fuller who was a British competitor who had been eliminated earlier joined the BBC Sport team for the final of her event which included Gasser. Fuller and the other members of the commentary team, Ed Leigh and Tim Warwood were criticised for their reaction when Gasser fell during her final run. The incident drew more than 300 complaints.
2018 Winter OlympicsEdit
Anna Gasser won gold in the inaugural big air event with a total score of 185 points. She also competed in the women’s slopestyle final where she finished 15th.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Anna Gasser.|
- "Anna Gasser". fis-ski.com. FIS. Retrieved 7 February 2014.
- "Anna Gasser". worldsnowboardtour.com. TTR Pro Snowboarding. Retrieved 7 February 2014.
- "Anna Gasser". World Snowboard Tour. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "Profile at the website of Austrian Olympic Committee" (in German). Austrian Olympic Committee. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "Snowboard – Derungs and Gasser star, GB's Jones misses out in slopestyle". Reuters. 6 February 2014. Archived from the original on 6 February 2014. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- Anna Gasser at the International Ski Federation
- "'She's got 100!' Anna Gasser wins spectacular Big Air title". BBC Sport. 2017-03-17. Retrieved 2017-03-24.
- "Anna Gasser wins Women's Snowboard Slopestyle gold". X Games. Retrieved 2017-03-24.
- "Anna Gasser wins Women's Snowboard Big Air bronze". X Games. Retrieved 2017-03-24.
- "Anna Gasser wins Women's Snowboard Big Air silver". X Games. Retrieved 2017-03-24.
- "Anna Gasser's official X Games athlete biography". X Games. Retrieved 2017-03-24.
- Kennedy, Tristan (7 November 2013). "Anna Gasser Makes History with First Women's Double Cork on a Kicker". Whitelines. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "Snowboarderin Anna Gasser: Die erste Frau, die den "Double Cork 900" schafft" (in German). Spiegel Online. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "Anna Gasser Milk Teeth Interview". Pyramid Magazine. 12 February 2015. Retrieved 11 June 2016.
- Wernhart, Tommi. "See Anna Gasser reach new levels in snowboarding". Retrieved 2017-03-24.
- "Snowboarder Anna Gasser makes history by becoming first woman to land a cab triple underflip - BBC Sport". Bbc.co.uk. 2018. Retrieved 2018-11-14.
- Heritage, Stuart (11 February 2014). "The BBC Sochi team delivered BEAUTIFUL! SOLID! COMMENTARY!". The Guardian. Retrieved 9 August 2014.
- "Olympic snowboarding commentary draws complaints". BBC News. 10 February 2014. Retrieved 9 August 2014.
| Austrian Sportswoman of the year