|Born||15 May 1986|
|Occupation||Actress, Model, Host, Lifecoach|
Anjali Lavania hails from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Her mother is a well known model and Miss Cochin from Kerala, while her father is from Nainital and served the Indian Navy as a Naval Aviator.
Anjali, started off as a model for Roopam campaign and Sheetal Design Studio at Mumbai. Anjali is particularly active in the Eco-Green movement, she was featured in the Los Angeles Times for the Eco-nouveau show, during LA fashion week adorning the bridal, newspaper ensemble by British Designer Gary Harvey that was showcased at the MOMA in NYC.
Anjali has modeled internationally for fashion designers Lotta Stensson, Ashaka Givens, Christopher Kane and Gary Harvey. She has modeled for magazines like Instyle, Marie Claire, Elle, GQ, Verve, M, Femina, Vogue. She has studied acting at the Joanne Baron, DW Brown studio.
She did the Autumn Winter campaign for Provogue. She has also modeled for Pantaloons, Mahindra Xylo, Titan with Aamir Khan and Levis with Imran Khan. She is featured in Kingfisher calendar 2010 and 2011, along with hosting the Making of the Kingfisher calendar in 2011. She was featured in the list of Times 50 Most Desirable Men & 50 Most Desirable Women of 2010.
In June 2012, Anjali won her first acting award at the very prestigious Cinemaa Awards for her Confident Debut in Panjaa opposite Pawan Kalyan. This award was presented to her by Nagarjuna.
In 2012 she was featured in Vogue's list of Top 10 models. Anjali Lavania is also featured in Manish Malhotra's Fashion (2012) with Vidyut Jamwal which was showcased in Delhi Couture week.
Anjali Lavania then took few years off modelling and acting to learn the healing arts of Chakra Healing and Kriya yoga and is an advanced level certified Chakra Healer. Anjali is also a life coach, known as The Ascension Healer and has helped people heal holistically, body, mind and soul. To learn more about Anjali’s Ascension Healing Techniques, this is her website. https://www.theascensionhealer.com/about
|2011||Panjaa||Jhanvi||Telugu||CineMaa Award Most Confident Debut of The Year|
- "Exclusive biography of @anjalilavania and on her life". FilmiBeat.
- Y. Sunita Chowdhary (24 September 2011). "Arts / Cinema : Girl of many interests". The Hindu. Chennai, India. Archived from the original on 28 October 2011. Retrieved 19 October 2011.
- ITGD Bureau (3 May 2011). "Anjali Lavania to star in Pawan Kalyan film : Gossip: News India Today". Indiatoday.intoday.in. Retrieved 19 October 2011. Cite journal requires
- "I'm classy and sexy, says Anjali Lavania - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "PICS: Bikini model Anjali Lavania opens up - Rediff Getahead". Rediff.com. 16 May 2011. Retrieved 19 October 2011.
- "Anjali Lavania". The Times of India. 9 September 2011. Retrieved 19 October 2011.
- "Anjali Lavania talks about Aamir Khan ! | Bollywood Movies, Tamil Movies, Telugu Movies, Kerala Movies, Hollywood Movies". Desifox.com. Archived from the original on 26 November 2011. Retrieved 19 October 2011.
- "KINGFISHER Calendar 2011". Kingfishercalendar.com. Archived from the original on 25 October 2011. Retrieved 19 October 2011.
- "50 Most Desirable 2010". The Times of India. 6 January 2011. Retrieved 19 October 2011.
- "Times 50 Most Desirable Women". The Times of India. 9 January 2011. Retrieved 19 October 2011.
- "Bikini model Anjali Lavania with Pawan Kalyan - Rediff Getahead". Rediff.com. 3 May 2011. Retrieved 19 October 2011.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 25 January 2012. Retrieved 5 November 2012.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Cinemaa awards 2012 - Telugu cinema functions". www.idlebrain.com.