Anja Schneiderheinze-Stöckel (German pronunciation: [ anjaː ʃnaɪdɐhaɪntsə ʃtœkəl]; born 8 April 1978 in Erfurt) is a German bobsledder who has competed since 2001. At the 2006 Winter Olympics in Turin, she won gold in the two-woman event with teammate Sandra Kiriasis.
Schneiderheinze in 2014
|Born||8 April 1978 (age 41)|
- Bobsleigh two-woman Olympic medalists since 2002
- "Bobsleigh two-woman world championship medalists since 2000". Archived from the original on 2011-11-05. Retrieved 2008-01-01.
- FIBT profile
- Official website (in German)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Anja Schneiderheinze-Stöckel.|
- Anja Schneiderheinze at the International Bobsleigh & Skeleton Federation
- Anja Schneiderheinze at the International Olympic Committee
- Anja Schneiderheinze at the Deutscher Olympischer Sportbund (in German)
- Anja Schneiderheinze at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com
|This biographical article relating to German bobsleigh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a German Winter Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|