This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Anil Ravipudi is an Indian screenwriter and director who predominantly works in Telugu cinema. He worked as a dialogue writer for films likeSouryam, Sankham, Kandireega, Masala and made his directorial debut with the movie, Pataas (2015).
|Alma mater||jbrec,vadlamudi, Guntur Viswa Bharathi Residential School, Addanki|
|Occupation||Screenwriter, screenwriter, film director|
After completing B.Tech in 2004, Anil joined as an assistant director to his uncle P. A. Arun Prasad. He then worked as a dialogue writer for films like Sankham (2009), Kandireega (2011) and co-wrote the script for films Masala (2013) and Aagadu (2014). Anil Ravipudi worked with Santosh Srinivas in the latter's directorial debut Kandireega (2011) as a writer and wrote the script of Pataas. He later approached Nandamuri Kalyan Ram through a friend. After completing with the writing, he again approached Kalyan Ram and both began working on the film. Ravipudi said in an interview that the film runs in the pattern of Singam (2010) with Telugu nativity and is about a corrupt cop who changes for the good, adding that it would be an image makeover for Kalyan Ram. Ravipudi revealed in an interview that the film was shot in 70 working days and added that he directed the film without a scene paper on hand and knew every dialogue of each character and scene in hand. The film received positive reviews from critics and became successful at box-office.<ref2>
|2010||Happy Happy ga||Dialogue Writer|
|2011||Kandireega||Script / Dialogue Writer|
|2014||Aagadu||Script / Dialogue Writer|
|2015||Pandaga Chesko||Script Writer|
|Year||Film||Main Cast||Music Director||Note|
|2020||Mahesh Babu 26||Mahesh Babu, Rashmika Mandanna, Aditi Rao Hydari||Devi Sri Prasad|
|2019||F2 - Fun and Frustration||Venkatesh Daggubati, Varun Tej, Tamannaah Bhatia, Mehreen Pirzada||Devi Sri Prasad||Cameo Appearance|
|2017||Raja The Great||Ravi Teja, Mehreen Pirzada||Sai Karthik|
|2016||Supreme||Sai Dharam Tej, Raashi Khanna , Mikail Gandhi||Sai Karthik|
|2015||Pataas||Nandamuri Kalyan Ram, Shruti Sodhi||Sai Karthik|
- "Anil Ravipudi Interview". idlebrain.com. Retrieved 21 January 2015.
- "Kalyan Ram did a hyper role in 'Pataas' : Anil Ravipudi (Interview)". IndiaGlitz. 22 January 2015. Archived from the original on 31 January 2015. Retrieved 31 January 2015.
- Kavirayani, Suresh (16 January 2015). "A techie's dream comes true". Deccan Chronicle. Archived from the original on 31 January 2015. Retrieved 31 January 2015.
- Sunita Chowdary, Y. (18 December 2014). "Change in direction". The Hindu. Archived from the original on 31 January 2015. Retrieved 31 January 2015.
- "Patas jeevi review". idlebrain.com. Retrieved 26 January 2015.