Angela Correa is a singer/songwriter.
|Labels||Another Room Recordings|
|Associated acts||Correatown, Les Shelleys|
Correa is originally from Yuba City, Ca. She moved from San Diego, where she had attended college, to Los Angeles and formed the band Correatown in 2007. The name of the band was taken from a nickname a friend had given her.
In addition to her success as a musician, a number of her songs have been featured on popular national television series. Her song "All The World (I Tell Myself)" was the background music during the series finale of Ugly Betty when Betty says good-bye to all her family at their house in Queens, "All The World (I Tell Myself) " was also featured in The Lucky One. "Shine Right Through", "Further", “Believe” and "Play" have all been featured on Grey's Anatomy, as well as "Everything, All At Once" and "All The World (I Tell Myself)". Their music has also been featured on How I Met Your Mother and Brothers and Sisters.
Correa is also a member of the folk duo Les Shelleys, a project created with Tom Brosseau in 2003. Their debut record Les Shelleys was released in Fall 2010 on Brighton's FatCat Records. They toured both the US and Europe extensively in support of the album throughout 2010.
- Red Room Songs by Angela Correa (Dec 2002)
- Murder Ballads by Angela Correa (Dec 2004)
- Correatown by Angela Correa (March 2005)
- Echoes EP by Correatown (Jan 2008)
- India Ink Split 7" by Correatown (May 2008)
- Spark. Burn. Fade. by Correatown (May 2009)
- Les Shelleys by Les Shelleys (Sept/Nov 2010)
- Etch The Line by Correatown (May 2011)
- Pleiades by Correatown (Oct 16, 2013)
- Sleep and Other Drugs by Correatown (Oct 21, 2014)