Andrew Young (disambiguation)
Andrew Young (born 1932) is an American civil rights activist, former congressman, and former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations.
Andrew Young may also refer to:
- Andrew Young (political operative) (born 1966), staffer with John Edwards's 2008 presidential campaign
- Andrew Young (poet) (1885–1971), Scottish poet and writer on botanical subjects
- Andrew Young (schoolmaster and poet) (1807–1889), Scottish poet and schoolmaster; author of "There is a Happy Land"
- Andrew Young (British politician) (1858–1943), British Member of Parliament for Glasgow Partick, 1923–1924
- Andrew Young (skier) (born 1992), Scottish Olympic cross-country skier
- Andy Young (footballer) (1925–2008), Scottish footballer
- Andy Young (baseball) (born 1994), American baseball player
- A. S. "Doc" Young (1919–1996), sports journalist and author
- Andrew J. Young (Medal of Honor) (1837–1910), American soldier who fought in the American Civil War
- Andrew Robert Young (born 1961), U.S. Ambassador to Burkina Faso since 2016
- Andrew Young (mathematician) (1891–1968), Scottish mathematician, natural scientist and lawyer
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|