In 2011, Greta wrote I Am John Galt: Today's Heroic Innovators Building the World and the Villainous Parasites Destroying It with co-author Donald L. Luskin. The 307-page book was published in May of that year by John Wiley & Sons.
Greta was formerly Director, Business Development at CME Group in Chicago and was previously General Manager, Asset Intelligence for GE Equipment Services in Stamford, Connecticut. He is a former contributing editor for TheStreet.com. His articles on finance and investing have appeared in numerous national publications including SFO Magazine, DSNews.com, ABCNews.com, Online Investor, and Individual Investor.
Greta holds an MBA with a concentration in Finance from Purdue University’s Krannert Graduate School of Management. He is a former associate director of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign's student-run Illinois Business Consulting and sits as a member of the Board of Directors for the Krannert School Alumni Association.
- John Wiley & Sons Author Info Archived August 18, 2011, at the Wayback Machine
- "Busey Bank: Meet Our Team - Small Business". Busey Bank. Archived from the original on January 24, 2013. Retrieved January 19, 2013.
- "Andrew Greta - LinkedIn Profile". Archived from the original on February 16, 2013. Retrieved January 19, 2013.
- I Am John Galt: Today's Heroic Innovators Building the World and the Villainous Parasites Destroying It Archived 2011-06-12 at the Wayback Machine
- CME Appoints Andrew Greta as Director, Business Development
- "Industry Week March 15, 2004". Archived from the original on April 6, 2012. Retrieved November 17, 2011.
- TheStreet.com – By this Author
- "SFO Magazine – Hung up In Red Tape, February 2009". Archived from the original on 2012-09-13. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- "Illinois Business Consulting - Contact us". Archived from the original on January 20, 2013. Retrieved January 19, 2013.
- Krannert School Alumni Association Board of Directors, Purdue University