|Member of the National Council|
28 October 2008 – 8 November 2017
|Constituency||9D Wien Süd|
|Born||18 November 1960|
|Died||22 November 2019(aged 59)|
|Political party||Freedom Party of Austria|
|Alma mater||University of Vienna|
Karlsböck was born on 18 November 1960 in Vienna where he was raised. In 1979, he entered the University of Vienna, where he studied medicine. He graduated in 1985 and went on to become a dental, oral and maxillofacial surgeon. 
He joined the Freedom Party of Austria in 1992 and become a member of his district council in Vienna. In the 2008 Austrian legislative election, the FPÖ increased its representation in the National Council and Karlsböck won a seat in parliament.
In 2016, the Vienna prosecutors opened an investigation of allegations that Karlsböck beat a woman with whom he had a relationship 20 to 30 times and holding a pillow over her face.
He left parliament after the 2017 Austrian legislative election. Although he had been re-elected, Karlsböck stepped down due to ill health. He had suffered from a serious illness since 2015. The disease recurred in 2017.  Karlsböck died November 22, 2019.
- "Dr. Andreas F. Karlsböck". Austrian Parliament. Retrieved 24 November 2019.
- "Rassismus: Rauswurf von Steve King, Freund der FPÖ in den USA". Kurier (in German). 2019-01-15.
- "Ermittlungen: FP-Abgeordneter soll eine Frau verprügelt haben". Kurier (in German). 2017-10-26.
- "FPÖ-Abgeordneter Karlsböck verzichtet wegen Krankheit auf Mandat". Der Standart (in German). 2017-10-26.
- "Früherer FPÖ-Abgeordneter Karlsböck starb mit 59 Jahren" (in German). Vienna.at. 2019-11-24.
|This article about an Austrian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|