Pizzitola in 2012.
|Born||19 June 1992|
|European Le Mans Series career|
|Current team||G-Drive Racing|
|Former teams||Algarve Pro Racing|
|Best finish||1st in 2018|
|Renault Sport Trophy|
Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0
Formula Renault 2.0 NEC
French F4 Championship
|European Le Mans Series|
Renault Sport Trophy Elite Class
In 2011, Pizzitola made his début in single-seaters, taking part in the French F4 Championship 1.6 litre category. He finished as runner-up to his future Eurocup rival Matthieu Vaxivière with seven podiums, including wins at Lédenon, Val de Vienne and Albi.
Pizzitola moved to the 2-litre Formula Renault machinery in 2012, joining R-Ace GP in the Formula Renault Eurocup. He finished 21st with two point-scoring finishes. He also had eleven starts in the Formula Renault 2.0 Northern European Cup with the same team, collecting podiums at Hockenheim, the Nürburgring and Assen.
Pizzitola stayed with R-Ace GP — rebranded as the ART Junior Team for 2013. He took his first Eurocup podium in the series finale at Barcelona, as well as another four point-scoring positions. He also continued competing in Formula Renault 2.0 NEC, winning his first Formula Renault race at Hockenheim, improving to sixth in the standings.
For the 2014 season, Pizzitola switched to Manor MP Motorsport. It helped him to secure his first Eurocup win at Alcañiz. He had another win at the Hungaroring, finally finishing the season in fourth place in the championship. As in previous years, he combined his Eurocup participations with the NEC series, winning a race at the Nürburgring.
|2010||French Renault Clio Cup||Speed Car||14||0||0||0||0||102||16th|
|2011||French F4 Championship||Autosport Academy||14||3||0||2||7||120||2nd|
|2012||Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0||R-ace GP||14||0||1||0||0||12||21st|
|Formula Renault 2.0 NEC||11||0||0||1||4||141||13th|
|2013||Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0||ART Junior Team||14||0||0||0||1||39||13th|
|Formula Renault 2.0 NEC||14||1||2||1||3||190||6th|
|Blancpain Endurance Series||Speed Car||1||0||0||0||0||N/A||NC|
|2014||Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0||Manor MP Motorsport||14||2||2||0||1||108||4th|
|Formula Renault 2.0 NEC||6||1||2||1||3||114||14th|
|2015||Renault Sport Trophy - Elite Class||ART Junior Team||9||2||0||1||6||140||1st|
|Renault Sport Endurance Trophy||6||2||2||1||5||95||2nd|
|2016||European Le Mans Series||Algarve Pro Racing||3||0||0||0||0||18||20th|
|24 Hours of Le Mans - LMP2||1||0||0||0||0||N/A||12th|
|2017||European Le Mans Series||Algarve Pro Racing||6||0||0||0||0||4.5||20th|
|2018||European Le Mans Series||G-Drive Racing||6||3||1||0||3||100.25||1st|
|24 Hours of Le Mans – LMP2||1||0||0||0||0||N/A||DSQ|
|2018-19||Asian Le Mans Series||Algarve Pro Racing||4||2||1||1||3||69||2nd|
|2019||European Le Mans Series||Algarve Pro Racing||2||0||0||0||0||1||18th*|
|24 Hours of Le Mans – LMP2||1||0||0||0||0||N/A||10th|
* Season still in progress.
Complete European Le Mans Series resultsEdit
|2016||Algarve Pro Racing||LMP2||Ligier JS P2||Nissan VK45DE 4.5 L V8||SIL||IMO||RBR
|2017||Algarve Pro Racing||LMP2||Ligier JS P217||Gibson GK428 4.2 L V8||SIL
|2018||G-Drive Racing||LMP2||Oreca 07||Gibson GK428 4.2 L V8||LEC
|2019||Algarve Pro Racing||LMP2||Oreca 07||Gibson GK428 4.2 L V8||LEC
‡ Half points awarded as less than 75% of race distance was completed. * Season still in progress.
24 Hours of Le Mans resultsEdit
|2016||Algarve Pro Racing|| Chris Hoy
|Ligier JS P2-Nissan||LMP2||341||17th||12th|
|2018||G-Drive Racing|| Roman Rusinov
|2019||Algarve Pro Racing|| John Falb
- "ANDREA PIZZITOLA". World Series by Renault. Renault Sport. Archived from the original on 12 April 2014. Retrieved 3 November 2014.
- "French Championship KF2 2011 standings". driverdb.com. Driver Database. Retrieved 3 November 2014.
- "Drivers 2011". Autosport Academy. French F4 Championship. Archived from the original on 3 October 2011. Retrieved 3 November 2014.
- Allen, Peter (20 October 2013). "Weekend Review: Bortolotti closes F2 season in dominant fashion". Paddock Scout. Retrieved 3 November 2014.
Pierre Gasly won both races, giving him third in the final standings behind Andrea Pizzitola.
- "Motorland Aragon Collective Test 1" (PDF). World Series by Renault. Renault Sport. 4 May 2012. Retrieved 3 November 2014.
- "Formula Renault 2.0 Eurocup 2012 standings". driverdb.com. Driver Database. Retrieved 3 November 2014.
- "Formula Renault 2.0 NEC 2012 standings". driverdb.com. Driver Database. Retrieved 3 November 2014.
- "A generation full of promise". World Series by Renault. Renault Sport. 18 February 2013. Archived from the original on 12 April 2013. Retrieved 3 November 2014.
- "Formula Renault 2.0 Eurocup 203 standings". driverdb.com. Driver Database. Retrieved 3 November 2014.
- Khorounzhiy, Valentin (7 April 2013). "Pizzitola triumphs in reverse-grid race at Hockenheim". Paddock Scout. Retrieved 3 November 2014.
- Musker, Ant (27 April 2014). "Maiden Eurocup victory for Andrea Pizzitola". Paddock Scout. Retrieved 3 November 2014.
- Khorounzhiy, Valentin (13 September 2014). "Pizzitola takes second Eurocup win in Saturday race at Hungaroring". Paddock Scout. Retrieved 3 November 2014.
- David, Gruz (19 September 2014). "Pizzitola triumphs in Formula Renault NEC race one at Nurburgring". Paddock Scout. Retrieved 3 November 2014.
| Renault Sport Trophy Elite Class
| European Le Mans Series
With: Roman Rusinov