Andrés Bayron Silva Lemos (born 27 March 1986 in Tacuarembó) is a Uruguayan track athlete. He competed in the combined events on the youth and junior levels, but has since specialized in the 400 metres and 400 metres hurdles.
|Full name||Andrés Bayron Silva Lemos|
|Born||27 March 1986|
Tacuarembó, Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Residence||Tres Cruces, Tacuarembó, Uruguay|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||75 kg (165 lb)|
|Sport||Track and field|
|Event(s)||400 metres, 400 metres hurdles, decathlon|
|Achievements and titles|
|Personal best(s)||400 m: 45.02 s (Fortaleza 2011)|
400 m H: 49.16 s (Rio de Janeiro 2011)
|Updated on 23 January 2015.|
He tested positive for 6-oxo-androstene in an out-of-competition test in June 2015 and was banned for a period of six months, which included his missing the 2015 World Championships in Athletics.
|100 m||10.40 s (wind: +1.6 m/s)||San Carlos, Uruguay||29 March 2006|
|200 m||20.80 s (wind: -0.3 m/s)||Montevideo, Uruguay||2 April 2006|
|400 m||45.02 s||Fortaleza, Brazil||17 May 2006|
|800 m||1:50.98 min||Santiago, Chile||26 April 2003|
|1500 m||4:14.85 min||Rosario, Argentina||5 June 2005|
|110 m hurdles||14.93 s (wind: -0.2 m/s)||Montevideo, Uruguay||16 April 2004|
|400 m hurdles||48.65 s||São Paulo, Brazil||2 August 2014|
|High jump||1.91 m||Rosario, Argentina||4 June 2005|
|Pole vault||4.45 m||Rosario, Argentina||9 October 2004|
|Long jump||7.59 m (wind: -0.9 m/s) A||Cochabamba, Bolivia||4 June 2006|
|Javelin throw||52.02 m||Windsor, Canada||30 July 2005|
|400 m||47.50 s||Moscow, Russia||10 March 2006|
- Guía del atletismo en los Odesur - Mirá cuáles son los objetivos que perseguirán los uruguayos en Santiago 2014 (in Spanish), El Observador, February 21, 2014, archived from the original on April 15, 2014, retrieved April 15, 2014
- Biscayart, Eduardo (8 July 2004). "Uruguayan gem Andrés Silva looking for Decathlon success in Grosseto". IAAF.
- "Están todos los uruguayos" (in Spanish). El Observador. 22 July 2012.
- Positive cases in athletics Sanctioned according to information received by the IAAF as of 23 January 2016. IAAF (January 2016). Retrieved on 2016-01-27.
- "Athletes currently suspended from all competitions in athletics following an Anti-Doping Rule Violation as at: 29.01.16". iaaf.org. International Association of Athletics Federations. Retrieved 11 August 2016.