|Full name||Ander Capa Rodríguez|
|Date of birth||8 February 1992|
|Place of birth||Portugalete, Spain|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Right back / Winger|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18 May 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 30 December 2016
Capa was born in Portugalete, Biscay, Basque Country. He played youth football with local Danok Bat CF before signing for SD Eibar, making his senior debut in the 2011–12 season with the reserves in Tercera División.
In July 2012, Capa was promoted to the first team after appearing once with the main squad in 2011–12. In the following campaign, he played 24 matches and scored five goals (adding 6/2 in the playoffs) as the Armeros returned to Segunda División after a four-year absence.
Capa played in his professional match on 18 August 2013, starting in a 2–1 away win against Real Jaén. He scored his first professional goal on 28 September, but in a 2–3 loss at Sporting de Gijón; he appeared in a further 30 games while netting once during the season, being promoted to La Liga for the first time ever.
Capa made his debut in the competition on 24 August, starting in a 1–0 home win against Real Sociedad. He scored his first goal in the top flight on 8 December, netting his side's last in a 5–2 home routing of UD Almería.
During the 2015 pre-season, Capa was converted into a right back by new manager José Luis Mendilibar. On 19 November of that year, with the club still in the top level and him as an undisputed starter, he renewed his contract until 2018.
- "Victoria para cerrar la temporada en Ipurua" [Win to close the season at Ipurua] (in Spanish). MSN. 13 May 2018. Retrieved 14 June 2018.
- Cinco jugadores del Eibar B harán la pretemporada con el primer equipo, entrenados por Garitano (Five players from Eibar B will make the pre-season with the first team, trained by Garitano); El Diario Vasco, 3 July 2012 (in Spanish)
- El Eibar regresa a Segunda (Eibar return to Segunda); El Correo, 30 June 2013 (in Spanish)
- El Jaén muere en la orilla (Jaén die on the shore); Marca, 18 August 2013 (in Spanish)
- Con Scepovic todo es más fácil (With Scepovic everything is easier); Marca, 28 September 2013 (in Spanish)
- "Victoria a domicilio del Eibar ante el Real Madrid Castilla (0–1)" [Away win for Eibar against Real Madrid Castilla (0–1)] (in Spanish). EITB. 19 April 2014. Retrieved 16 November 2017.
- Lara seals dream start for Eibar; ESPN FC, 24 August 2014
- Eibar 5–2 Almeria; ESPN FC, 8 December 2014
- El cambio de rol de Ander Capa (Ander Capa's change of role); Mundo Deportivo, 13 August 2015 (in Spanish)
- Capa: En el Eibar he crecido como persona y como futbolista (Capa: I have grown as a person and a footballer at Eibar); SD Eibar, 19 November 2015 (in Spanish)
- "Capa, con Bustinza, Sabin y Aurtenetxe en el Infantil del 92" [Capa, with Bustinza, Sabin and Aurtenetxe in the 'Infantil' of 92] (in Spanish). El Desmarque. 26 May 2018. Retrieved 26 November 2018.
- "Ander Capa signs with Athletic Club". Athletic Bilbao. 1 September 2017. Retrieved 1 September 2017.