|Native name||ענת פבריקנט|
|Full name||Anat Fabrikant-Kreiz|
|Born||September 14, 1975|
Tel Aviv, Israel
|Height||5-8.5 (175 cm)|
|Weight||146 lb (66 kg)|
|Club||Hapoel Tel Aviv|
In 1999, she and Kedmi won a bronze medal representing Israel at the 1999 Summer Universiade, placed 4th at both the European and World Championships, and were ranked No. 2 in the world. In 2000 they finished 6th at the 2000 European Championships.
She represented Israel at the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney, Australia, at the age of 24 in Sailing—Women's Two Person Dinghy 470 event with Kedmi, and came in 4th, two points behind the bronze medal-winning team from Ukraine.
In 2002, she and Linur Kliger finished 2nd in the European 470 Dinghy Championship in Palma de Majorca, Spain, and 20th at the World Championships. As of October 1, 2002, the two were ranked No. 8 in the world.
- "Anat Fabrikant Bio, Stats, and Results". Archived from the original on 2020-04-18.
- "Anat FABRIKANT - Olympic Sailing - Israel". 18 June 2016.
- Grasso, John; Mallon, Bill; Heijmans, Jeroen (14 May 2015). "Historical Dictionary of the Olympic Movement". Rowman & Littlefield.
- "European Championship in Palma".
- "Fabrikant decides to give up quest for Olympic medal".