Anastasiya Prokopenko, nee Samusevich (Belarusian: Настасся Валер’еўна Пракапенка (Самусевіч); Łacinka: Nastassia Samusievič Prakapienka; born 20 September 1985) is a Belarusian modern pentathlete who competed at three Summer Olympics.
|Full name||Anastasiya Samusevich-Prokopenko|
|Born||20 September 1985|
Slutsk, Byelorussia, Soviet Union
|Height||1.64 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||60 kg (132 lb)|
|Club||SK VS Minsk|
|Coached by||Anatoli Tkachenka|
In 2018, she was awarded the bronze medal of the women's competition at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing, following the disqualification of Ukraine's Viktoriya Tereshchuk, due to a doping offense. She finished sixth in 2012. Prokopenko also set a world record time of 10:20.90 in the combined running and shooting segment.
At the 2018 World Modern Pentathlon Championships in Mexico City, Prokopenko won the world title in the women's individual event  as well as in the Women's Relay event (together with compatriot Iryna Prasiantsova)
- "Настассі Пракапенка ўручылі бронзавы медаль Алімпіяды-2008" (in Belarusian). 14 September 2018.
- "Anastasiya Prokopenko". London 2012. The London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games Limited. Archived from the original on 29 July 2012. Retrieved 17 September 2012.
- "Anastasiya Prokopenko (BLR) receives Beijing 2008 Olympic bronze medal". Union Internationale de Pentathlon Moderne (UIPM). 17 September 2018.
- "Olympic Modern Pentathlon Records – Olympic & World Records". London 2012. 12 August 2012. Archived from the original on 23 January 2013. Retrieved 17 August 2012.
- "UIPM 2018 Pentathlon World Championships: Prokopenko (BLR) on top of the world at last". Union Internationale de Pentathlon Moderne (UIPM). 12 September 2018.
- "UIPM 2018 Pentathlon World Championships: Belarus make history in Pentathlon Stadium with Women's Relay gold". Union Internationale de Pentathlon Moderne (UIPM). 8 September 2018.