Anandamanandamaye is a 2004 Indian Telugu-language romantic comedy-drama film in Telugu directed by Srinu Vaitla and produced by Ramoji Rao. It was released on 5 February 2004 under the banner of Ushakiran Movies. The film featured Akash and Renuka Menon, J. D. Chakravarthy, Preeti Jhangiani, Venu Madhav and M. S. Narayana. Background score and soundtrack were composed by Koti.
|Directed by||Srinu Vaitla|
|Produced by||Ramoji Rao|
|Written by||Srinu Vaitla|
- Akash as Kiran
- Renuka Menon as Bhuvaneshwari "Bhuvana"
- J. D. Chakravarthy as Chakravarti "Chakri"
- Preeti Jhangiani as Maheshwari "Mahi"
- Devan as Bhuvana's father
- Sumalatha as Bhuvana's maternal aunt
- Betha Sudhakar as Bullebbayi
- Sivaji Raja as Bhuvana's paternal uncle
- Sumithra as Bhuvana's mother
- Rajya Lakshmi as Bullebbayi's wife
- Hema as Bhuvana's aunt
- A. V. S.
- Venu Madhav as Ammi Raju
- M. S. Narayana as Gavarraju
- Sunil as "Panchatantram" Seenu
- Dharmavarapu Subramanyam as Manmatha Rao
- Kondavalasa Lakshmana Rao as Lakshmana Rao
- Nutan Prasad as Judge
- Banerjee as lawyer
- Gautam Raju as T. C.
- Jaya Prakash Reddy as Police Inspector
- Sudeepa Pinky as Bhuvana's cousin
- Baby Zeeba as Bhuvana's cousin
- Master Bharath as Bhuvana's cousin
After the success of Anandam (2002), Srinu Vaitla, Ramoji Rao, and Akash collaborated again for this film.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (October 2019)
The background score and soundtrack were composed by Koti, with lyrics by Seetharamasastry, Veturi Sundararama Murthy, Sai Sriharsha, and Kandi Konda. The singers were Sreerama Chandra, Sunita, Karthik, Raghu Kunche, Malathi, Shreya Ghoshal and Koti.
|This article about a Telugu-language film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|