This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (October 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Mikola competed in the Italian and International Formula 3000 series from 1999 through 2001 and was champion of Asian F3 in the 2005 season. He was out of racing for a couple of seasons before driving for A1 Team Indonesia in A1GP. As of the April 2 race in Shanghai, he had scored a best finish of fifth. In the World Series Lights he raced for a team sponsored by AC Milan Football Club. Ananda is the brother of another Indonesian driver, Moreno Soeprapto.
- 1993: Indonesian Group N Champion
- 1994: Indonesian Group N Champion, Indonesian Karting Champion
- 1995: Indonesian Group N Champion
- 1996: Formula Asia Champion
- 1997: 10th Italian Formula 3
- 1998: 5th Italian Formula 3
- 1999: Italian Formula 3000
- 2000: International Formula 3000
- 2001: International Formula 3000, 5th FIA Central European Formula 3
- 2003: World Series Lights
- 2004: Part Asian F3 Season, 3 wins from 4 races.
- 2005: Asian Formula 3 Champion, A1 Team Indonesia
- 2006: 3rd Formula Asia V6 by Renault
- 2007: 8th Speedcar Series
- 2012: Superstars Series (ongoing)
- "Ananda Mikola". Driver Database. Retrieved 15 October 2010.
| Asian Formula Three Champion
|This biographical article relating to sports in Indonesia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to auto racing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|