Analena at Interstellar Festival 2008
Get Off Records
|Members||Ana Franjić (vocals, bass)|
Miodrag Gladović - Mijo (guitar)
Miran Rusjan (guitar)
Dubravko Dragojević – Zet (drums)
|Past members||Danijel Sikora - Six (bass)|
The band was founded in 1997 by Danijel Sikora - Six, Miodrag Gladović - Mijo and Dubravko Dragojević - Zet, from Zagreb, Croatia. One year later Ana Franjić, also from Zagreb, joined them as leading vocalist. Fifth member, Miran Rusan from Slovenia joined in 2003. This lineup remained active until 2006 when Danijel Sikora left the band. They performed first with a substitute bassist and later with Ana Franjić not only as a vocalist, but a bassist too. They are a four-piece ever since.
They released their first album in 2000, followed by couple of split albums. Since they didn't have a label and as supporters of independent publishing and DIY ethics, members formed their own record label Moonlee Records, under which they released their next two albums in 2004 and 2009.
Besides Croatia and Slovenia, they played all over Europe and participated in several festivals, including one of the largest independent hardcore festivals in Europe, Fluff Fest in Czech Republic.
- 14.07.99. (demo, 1999)
- Arhythmetics (Get Off Records, 2000)
- Analena // Unison (split album, Get Off Records, LibberTea Records, 2001)
- It's Never Too Late To Split Up (split album with Sensual Love, Interstellar Records, Get Off Records, 2002)
- Carbon Based (Moonlee Records, 2004)
- Inconstantinopolis (Moonlee Records, 2009)
- Analena, culture.si. Retrieved 2013-12-22
- Emocije koje biznis ne može zamijeniti (Emotions that business can't replace), kulturpunkt.hr, 2013-10-06. Retrieved 2013-12-22 (in Croatian)
- Analena, discogs.com. Retrieved 2013-12-22
- Analena, moonleerecords.com. Retrieved 2013-12-22
- Analena Events, last.fm. Retrieved 2013-12-22