Ana Bjelica (Serbian: Ана Бјелица; born 3 April 1992) is a Serbian volleyball player who plays for OK Crvena Zvezda. She is younger sister of basketball players Milko and Milka Bjelica. Her family is Serbian Montenegrin, but, contrary to her siblings, she decided to represent native Serbia instead of Montenegro.
|Born||3 April 1992|
Belgrade, Serbia, FR Yugoslavia
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Weight||78 kg (172 lb)|
|Spike||310 cm (122 in)|
|Block||305 cm (120 in)|
|Position||Opposite and wing spiker|
|Current club||Osasco Voleibol Clube|
In 2020 she signed for Chinese Beijing BAIC Motor but did not play due to COVID-19 pandemic so she returned to Serbian Železničar Lajkovac, won 2021 Serbian Cup after and joined Polish Radom Radomka in playoff.
- CEV Cup runner-up: 2009/10
- Serbian volleyball league: 2009/10, 2010/11, 2011/12, 2012/13
- Polish volleyball league: 2013/14
- Serbian Volleyball Cup: 2009/10, 2010/11, 2011/12, 2012/13
- Polish Volleyball Cup: 2013/14
- Campeonato Paulista: 2016
- Brazilian Superliga runner-up: 2016/2017
- 2010 European Junior Championship - The best scorer
- 2014 Polish Cup - The best attacker
- "POL W: Ana Bjelica joins Radom for the playoffs". worldofvolley.com. Retrieved 20 March 2021.