This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Amy Birnbaum is an American voice actress and singer, who works on the properties of 4Kids Entertainment. She has done many voiceovers for cartoons, mainly dubbing for English versions of anime. Her works can be found in anime dubs such as Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Kirby: Right Back at Ya!, Magical DoReMi, and G.I. Joe: Sigma 6. Overall, Birnbaum is best known for voicing Téa Gardner in Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Charmy Bee in the Sonic the Hedgehog video game series from 2005 to 2009 starting with Sonic X.
|Born||April 14, 1975|
|Occupation||Voice actress, singer, marketing coordinator|
- Cubix: Robots for Everyone – Chip
- F-Zero: GP Legend – Lucy Liberty
- G.I. Joe: Sigma 6 – Baroness
- Kirby: Right Back at Ya! – Kirby, Spikehead
- Night on the Galactic Railroad – Tadashi
- Magical DoReMi – Additional Voices
- One Piece – Miss Father's Day (4Kids dub)
- Pokémon – Max
- Sonic X – Charmy Bee, Cosmo, Helen, Froggy
- Magic Knight Rayearth – Umi Ryuzaki (OVA)
- Shaman King – Lilly of the Lily Five, Lady Nyorai
- Yu-Gi-Oh! – Téa Gardner (Anzu Mazaki), Bonz (Ghost Kotsuzuka)
- RARB review of The Amalgamates' "Hat Sale! Get Mama!"
- RARB review of The Amalgamates' "Grandma's Camper"
|This article about an American voice actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|