Amphora can refer to:
- Amphora, a type of ceramic vase with two handles, used for the transportation and storage of perishable goods
- Amphora (unit), a unit for measuring liquids or bulk goods in the Roman Empire
- Amphora, the at sign (@), also called asperand and ampersat
- Amphora (alga), a major genus of diatoms
- Amphora, a model of semi-closed-circuit mixture rebreather made by Aqua Lung America
- AMPHORA, a bioinformatics software for meteganomics analysis
- Anfora, the largest Mexican manufacturer of vitrified ceramics
- Anthora, a coffee cup design popular in New York City which depicts an amphora
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amphora.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.