|Written by||Verónica Suárez|
|Directed by||Yaky Ortega|
María Eugenia Perera
|Starring||Elizabeth Gutiérrez |
José Ángel Llamas
Marjorie de Sousa
|Opening theme||"Puede Ser" by Grupo Ashta|
|Ending theme||"Puede Ser" by Grupo Ashta|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||123|
Ana Teresa Arismendi
|Production location(s)||Miami, Florida, USA|
|Running time||45 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Venevisión International|
|Original release||January 21 –|
July 8, 2008
|Related shows||Catalina y Sebastián (1999)|
Univision began airing Amor Comprado at 1PM/12C, replacing Nunca Te Diré Adiós. It began airing in Venezuela on October 29, 2008, via Venevisión Plus at 10:00pm with repeats Monday to Saturday at 1:00pm.
Young playboy Willy de la Fuente is in a bind. If he doesn't marry by his rapidly approaching 30th birthday, he'll lose his inheritance—something his mean-spirited grandmother Gertrudis is looking forward to. Despite this, he's not interested in marriage because he believes—thanks to his grandmother's constant attacks on his own self-esteem—that women aren't interested in him for anything else but his money.
Mariana is also in a bind. Her father is in jail after accidentally killing the young man who attempted to rape her, and she desperately needs to come up with the money to hire a lawyer for his defense. And with her father already recovering from one nearly fatal beating, she's running out of time...
Willy finally decides to "audition" his next wife. He puts an ad in the paper searching for a wife—much to Gertrudis' consternation. He then meets Mariana, and they hit it off—at least until he discovers that she only married him for the money, which she will not get if she doesn't remain married to him.
Eventually, the two of them really do fall in love, but Gertrudis will go to any length to tear them apart. Willy's pain is her pleasure.
- Elizabeth Gutiérrez as Mariana Gómez
- José Ángel Llamas as Guillermo "Willy" Cantú de la Fuente
- Marjorie de Sousa as Margot Salinas
- Zully Montero as Gertrudis De La Fuente
- José Bardina as Luciano De La Fuente
- Anna Silvetti as Morgana De La Fuente
- Roberto Mateos as Arturo Garibay
- Karen Senties as Leonora Gómez
- Patricia Alvarez as Natalia
- Julian Gil as Esteban Rondero
- Brianda Riquer as Juliana
- Fernando Carrera as Valentín
- Nelida Ponce as Matilda
- Reynaldo Cruz as Ernesto
- Isabel Moreno as Rosa
- Carlos Garin as Lcdo. Gutiérrez
- Franklin Virgüez as Saladino
- Laura Ferretti as Teresa
- Graciela Doring as Panchita
- Andrés García Jr. as Santiago
- Raul Olivo as Enrique
- Bobby Larios as Hilario
- Adrian Carvajal as Ricardo
- Marianne Lovera as Elena
- Marisela Buitrago as Lisette
- Carlos Augusto Maldonado as Martin
- Julio Capote as Jeremias
- Liannet Borrego as Veronica
- Yami Quintero as Renata
- Ernesto Molina as detective
- "Love Contract". cisnerosmediadist.com. Retrieved 14 August 2017.
- Telenovela Amor comprado: una cenicienta más
- "Prodduciones de Venevision conquistan la Audencia de Puerto Rico". Archived from the original on 2013-12-14. Retrieved 2013-03-16.
- Amor comprado
- "Amor Comprado". Archived from the original on 2015-05-19. Retrieved 2013-03-16.