|Born||1978 (age 42–43)|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Alma mater||New York Film Academy|
Early life and careerEdit
Amleset was the winner of the 2004 Miss University beauty pageant, representing Ethiopia. She was also the winner of the Miss World Ethiopia pageant in 2006. She studied journalism at Unity University in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Additionally, Amleset is a filmmaker. She wrote and produced the movies Sile Fikir (About Love), Adoption, and the documentary Green Ethiopia.
Amleset participated in the UN 2018 Women First 5k run that took place on 11 March 2018 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. She won Icon Women's race in a time of 25.25.
This section does not cite any sources. (February 2021) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|2019||Min Alesh||Actress and director|
|2016||Green Ethiopia||Presenter and Director||Environmental|
|2017||"Mar Eske Tuaf"||Teddy Afro|
- "Miss World Ethiopia 2006 Amleset MUCHIE". nazret.com. Retrieved 2020-09-10.[dead link]
- "Teddy Afro and Amleset Muchie get married". Zehabesha. September 27, 2012.
- "Etete Dairy advertising".
- "World Environment Day 2015".
- "Tsehaye Gemechu confidently wins UN 2018 Women First 5k". Ethiopian Run. 11 March 2018.
- "Teddy Afro and Amleset Muche dancing with Teddy's New song, Tewodros". Awramba Times. May 6, 2017.