Amitabh Bachchan Corporation
|Owner||Amitabh Bachchan and Deepak Gulwani|
The company specialized in film production and event management. The business was plagued by financial difficulties. The main reason for the bad performance of ABCL was blamed on the gross mismanagement of the company by the, then CEO, Sanjiv Gupta, who went on to become the CEO of Coca-Cola India.
Miss World 1996Edit
The company burst into the limelight in 1996 when it was responsible for bringing to India the Miss World Pageant, but was then mired with controversy when the company was not able to pay its dues.
|1995||Bombay||Hindi dubbed version|
|1996||Tere Mere Sapne|
|1998||Saat Rang Ke Sapne|
|2001||Aks||Produced under the banner A B Corp Ltd.|
|2005||Viruddh... Family Comes First|
|2005||Antarmahal: Views of the Inner Chamber|
|2006||Family — Ties of Blood|
|2009||Paa||Produced by Abhishek Bachchan|
|2011||Bbuddah... Hoga Terra Baap||Produced by Abhishek Bachchan|
- Amitabh Bachchan Corporation Limited (A.B.C.L.) in
- "Amitabh Bachchan". Indiaexpress.com. Archived from the original on 19 August 2010. Retrieved 2 August 2010.
- Amitabh Bachchan Corporation Ltd. (Indian entertainment company) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Amitabh Bachchan - Filmbug
- "Aishwarya Bachchan Corporation Limited?". Hindustan Times. 9 November 2009. Retrieved 2 August 2010.