This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (April 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||13 November 1987 (age 31)|
|Alma mater||Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (173 cm)|
Sajiri Deshpande (m. 2017)
Wagh studied in Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce, Pune. He began actively participating in play competitions since he began college. He lived in a joint family in Pune, consisting of around 65 members. His family was in the transport business.
Wagh is part of the theatre group, Natak Company. He auditioned for the role of Chatur in 3 Idiots (2009) but was rejected. He made his bollywood debut in 2012 through the movie, Aiyyaa, where he played Nana. He made his marathi film debut through Satish Rajwade directorial, Popat (2013). In 2014, he was in an English play titled The Government Inspector. In the same year he was also seen in Shutter (2014). He was also in the play Bombed in 2015. The Marathi play, Amar Photo Studio, had Wagh in a lead role. He also starred in two popular Marathi TV serials Dil Dosti Duniyadari and its sequel Dil Dosti Dobara.
He hosted the show Super Dancer Maharashtra in 2018. He also co-hosted Jio Filmfare Awards Marathi 2018, alongside Suvrat Joshi. He is part of the YouTube channel Bharatiya Digital Party, where he hosts a celebrity talk show called Casting Couch with Amey & Nipun.  He was ranked 5 in the Times of India-Pune's Most Desirable Men list in 2018. His movie, Girlfriend, is releasing in July 2019. He hosted the food show Mrs.Annapurna (2014) on ETV Marathi and the dance reality show 2 MAD (2017) on Colors Marathi.
|Faster Fene||Banesh Fene(Banya)|
|2018||High Jack||ATC Junior Official||Hindi|
|2015 - 2017||Dil Dosti Duniyadari||Kaivalya Karkhanis|
|2017||Dil Dosti Dobara||Sahil|
|2016-||Casting Couch with Amey & Nipun||Himself||Webseries|||
He was born in Pune, Maharashtra. He was in a relationship with Sajiri Deshpande for 13 years before eventually marrying her on 2 July 2017 at Shrutimangal, Pune.
- "बर्थडे स्पेशल: अमेय वाघ; लक्षवेधी अभिनेता". Maharashtra Times (in Marathi). Retrieved 10 June 2019.
- Bhanage, Mihir (27 September 2017). "Amey Wagh: Faster Fene is being compared to Sherlock – Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 22 January 2018.
- Atulkar, Preeti (3 June 2017). "When Amey Wagh's parents got emotional – Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 22 January 2018.
- Joshi, Mitesh (9 January 2019). "कॉलेज आठवणींचा कोलाज : सुवर्णकाळ". Loksatta (in Marathi). Retrieved 18 March 2019.
- "Amey Wagh reveals secrets on Famously Filmfare - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 18 March 2019.
- "Amey Wagh: It's been almost two years since my last release and I was a little worried about that - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 4 July 2019.
- "Amey Wagh Movies: Latest and Upcoming Films of Amey Wagh". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 18 March 2019.
- "This Popat'll lead you to introspection". DNA India. 13 August 2013. Retrieved 2 July 2019.
- "NCPA & Akvarious Production's play The Government Inspector premiers in Bangalore". APN News. 16 October 2014. Retrieved 10 April 2019.
- "BOMBED by Akvarious Productions – Review". youth incorporated. 16 March 2015. Retrieved 10 April 2019.
- "Parna Pethe Replaces Sakhi in Amar Photo Studio". www.timesofindia.com. 15 August 2018.
- "Dussehra Special: Amey Wagh shares a picture of his 'Raavan' avatar - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 18 March 2019.
- "Jio FIlmfare Awards Marathi 2018: a glamorous evening - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 18 March 2019.
- "Casting Couch (All episodes) - YouTube". YouTube. Retrieved 4 March 2019.
- "Pune Most Desirable Men- Times Poll-Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 17 May 2019.
- "'Girlfriend' new teaser: Director Upendra Sidhaye gives us a glimpse of the story set to unfold - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 12 June 2019.
- "…म्हणून अमेय वाघला हवं होतं मुलीसाठी नाव". Loksatta (in Marathi). 10 May 2019. Retrieved 11 May 2019.
- "'Girlfriend': Upendra Sidhaye unveils first look poster of his debut venture - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 11 May 2019.
- "PL Deshpande to BhaDiPa: Bridging laughs". DNA India. 23 February 2019. Retrieved 14 March 2019.
- "Watch Boygiri (2017) online | Latest Episodes | Webisoda - The Indian Web Series Hub". Webisoda - The Indian Web Series Hub. Retrieved 1 August 2018.
- "Theatre is my first love: Amey Wagh – Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 22 January 2018.
- "Amey Wagh's tryst with a drama company – Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 22 January 2018.
- "This 'photo studio' will capture a different perspective - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 14 March 2019.
- "Light take on Romance". Pune Mirror. 8 January 2012. Retrieved 16 May 2019.
- "Performing Arts in India | Theatre Fellowship in India". vsdf.org. Retrieved 18 March 2019.
- "Amey Wagh - Best Actor in Leading Role Male Nominee | Filmfare Awards". filmfare.com. Retrieved 18 March 2019.
- "अमेय वाघ बायकोला म्हणाला, 'एक वाघ तुझ्यासाठी आयुष्यभर मांजर व्हायला तयार...'". divyamarathi (in Marathi). 19 June 2018. Retrieved 18 March 2019.
- "Amey Wagh and Sunil Barve donate for Maharashtra CM's Relief Fund - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 18 March 2019.