American Music Award for Collaboration of the Year
The American Music Award for Collaboration of the Year has been awarded since 2015. Years reflect the year in which the awards were presented, for works released in the previous year (until 2003 onward when awards were handed out in November of the same year). The all-time winner in this category are Camila Cabello with 3 wins, Cabello and Justin Bieber are also the most nominated artists with 3 nominations.
|American Music Awards for Collaboration of the Year|
|Presented by||American Music Awards|
|Currently held by||Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes - "Señorita" (2019)|
|Most awards||Camila Cabello (3)|
Winners and nomineesEdit
- 3 wins
- 2 wins
- "American Music Awards 2015: Full Winners List". Variety. November 22, 2015. Retrieved November 21, 2017.
- McIntyre, Hugh (November 20, 2016). "American Music Awards 2016: Full List of Winners". Forbes. Retrieved November 21, 2017.
- "Here Are All the Winners From the 2017 AMAs". Billboard. November 19, 2017. Retrieved November 21, 2017.
- "Here Are All the Winners From the 2018 AMAs". Billboard. October 9, 2018. Retrieved October 10, 2018.
- "The American Music Awards Announces 2019 Nominees". American Music Awards. 2019-10-24. Retrieved 2019-10-26.