American Institute of Bisexuality
The American Institute of Bisexuality (AIB) is a charity founded on July 23, 1998, by sex researcher, psychiatrist and bisexual rights activist Fritz Klein M.D. to promote research and education about bisexuality.
American Institute of Bisexuality logo
It maintains a division known as the Bisexual Foundation that focuses on outreach within the bisexual community. The Institute is a Delaware non-profit corporation qualified for tax purposes as a private foundation under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code.
- Buchanan, Wyatt (1 June 2006). "Dr. Fritz Klein -- bisexual pioneer who created Klein Grid sex scale". San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved 12 December 2010.
- Joan C. Chrisler; Donald R. McCreary (2010). Handbook of Gender Research in Psychology. Springer. p. 66. ISBN 978-1-4419-1464-4. Retrieved 12 December 2010.
- Deborah T. Meem; Michelle Gibson; Jonathan F. Alexander; Michelle A. Gibson (2010). Finding out: an introduction to LGBT studies. SAGE. p. 183. ISBN 978-1-4129-3864-8. Retrieved 12 December 2010.
- "Grants and Fellowships". Kinsey Institute. Retrieved 12 December 2010.
- Jane Fae (2 July 2010). "Large-scale survey to explore bisexuality in the workplace". Pink News. Retrieved 12 December 2010.
- Denizet-Lewis, Benoit (20 March 2014). "The Scientific Quest to Prove Bisexuality Exists". The New York Times Magazine. Retrieved 4 October 2014.