American Film (magazine)
This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
American Film is a movie magazine originally published by the American Film Institute (AFI) as a print publication between 1975 and 1992. The magazine emphasized analysis and deconstructionist criticism in a format similar to Film Comment magazine.
- "American Film". americanfilm.afi.com.
- "Launch of American Film e-Magazine features FREE Cover Story "SNOW WHITE: TWICE UPON A TIME"". garydavidstratton.com. 12 April 2012.
- "THE MEDIA BUSINESS; American Film Magazine Sees the End". The New York Times. January 20, 1992.
- PUIG, CLAUDIA (5 February 1991). "Movies" – via LA Times.
- KLADY, LEONARD (17 June 1988). "American Film Magazine to Move West" – via LA Times.
- GREENSTEIN, JANE (19 November 1985). "New Publisher For Afi's American Film Magazine" – via LA Times.