American Cinema Editors Awards 2018
68th ACE Eddie Awards
January 26, 2018
Feature Film (Dramatic):
Feature Film (Comedy or Musical):
Winners and nomineesEdit
Winners will be listed first, highlighted in boldface.
Best Edited Feature Film – Dramatic:
- Lee Smith – Dunkirk
Best Edited Feature Film – Comedy or Musical:
- Tatiana S. Riegel – I, Tonya
Best Edited Animated Feature Film:
- Steve Bloom – Coco
Best Edited Documentary Feature:
- Joe Beshenkovsky, Will Znidaric and Brett Morgen – Jane
Best Edited Comedy Series for Commercial Television:
- John Peter Bernardo and Jamie Pedroza – Black-ish: "Lemons"
Best Edited Comedy Series for Non-Commercial Television:
- Jonathan Corn – Curb Your Enthusiasm: "The Shucker"
Best Edited Drama Series for Commercial Television:
- Andrew Seklir – Fargo: "Who Rules the Land of Denial?"
Best Edited Drama Series for Non-Commercial Television:
- Julian Clarke and Wendy Hallam Martin – The Handmaid's Tale: "Offred"
Best Edited Mini-Series or Motion Picture for Television:
- James D. Wilcox – Genius: "Einstein: Chapter One"
Best Edited Documentary for Television:
- Will Znidaric – Five Came Back: "The Price of Victory"
Best Edited Non-Scripted Series:
- Tim Clancy, Cameron Dennis, John Chimples and Denny Thomas – VICE News Tonight: "Charlottesville: Race & Terror"
ACE Golden Eddie HonoreeEdit
Career Achievement HonoreesEdit
- Mark Goldblatt
- Leon Ortiz-Gil
- Carolyn Giardina (January 3, 2018). "'Dunkirk,' 'Shape of Water,' 'Baby Driver' Among ACE Eddie Awards Nominees". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved January 3, 2018.