|Look up amaranth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Amaranth is a common name for the plants in the genus Amaranthus.
Amaranth may also refer to:
- Amaranth (barquentine), 1901 4-masted ship in the China trade
- HMS Amaranthe, a list of ships that share the name
- USLHT Amaranth, schooner-rigged, twin-screw, wooden-hulled lighthouse tender that served in both World Wars
- USS Amaranthus (1864), screw steamer used by US Navy as a tugboat in blockade of Confederate waterways
- Amaranth Games, now Aveyond Studios, developer of the Aveyondseries of video games
- "Amaranth" (song), a 2007 song by Nightwish
- Amaranth, a class of immortals featured in the Jack Vance novel To Live Forever
- Amaranth (album), a 2008 album by Davichi
- Amaranthe, a Swedish power metal/melodic death metal band
- Amaranthe (album), a 2011 album by the band Amaranthe
- Amaranthus (album), a 2016 album by Momoiro Clover Z
- Amarante (disambiguation)
- Amaranthine (disambiguation)
- Amarantus of Alexandria (1st century AD), ancient Greek writer
- Amarnath (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amaranth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.