Alyssa Sutherland (born 23 September 1982) is an Australian actress and model.
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Hair color||Strawberry blonde|
|Agency||Chic Management, Next Model Management|
Sutherland has had an extensive runway, print and television modelling career, appearing in campaigns for Bulgari, Ralph Lauren, Garnier, Calvin Klein, Chanel, John Frieda, Kerastase, Hugo Boss and Abercrombie & Fitch.
Sutherland has appeared on the cover of magazines for Vogue Australia, Harper's Bazaar Singapore and Japan, Elle Germany, Australian Style, Glamour Italy and Black and White. Sutherland has also shot extensive editorial for Vogue (Germany, Australia, Italy, Greece and U.S.), Elle (Australia and U.S.), Marie-Claire (UK), Harper's Bazaar (Australia), Glamour Italy, I.D., Wallpaper* and The Face and Scene. Sutherland has worked with renowned fashion photographers, including Herb Ritts, Bruce Weber, Ellen von Unwerth and Steven Meisel.
In 2007, Sutherland became the newest Flake Girl when Cadbury revived its iconic TV advertisements after a five-year hiatus. The advertisement shows her, in reverse time, eating a Flake bar in a convertible during a rain shower. She is one of several former Cadbury advert actors to speak out in favour of the "Keep Cadbury British" campaign in opposition to the sale of Cadbury to a non-British owner.
Sutherland's acting career includes roles in the films The Devil Wears Prada, Day on Fire, Don't Look Up and Arbitrage, as well as the television series New Amsterdam, Timeless,The Mist and Vikings.
Sutherland attended Craigslea State High School on the northside of Brisbane.
|2006||The Devil Wears Prada||Clacker|
|2006||Day on Fire||Shira|
|2009||Don't Look Up||Claire|
|2008||New Amsterdam||Alice||Episode: "Legacy"|
|2008||Huge||Izzy||Unsold TV pilot|
|2011||Law & Order: Special Victims Unit||Kate||Episode: "Bang"|
|2015||Australia's Next Top Model||Herself||Episode: "Finale"|
|2017||The Mist||Eve Copeland||10 episodes|
|2018||Timeless||Hedy Lamarr||Episode: 2.03 "Hollywoodland"|
|2019||Law & Order: Special Victims Unit||Sadie Parker||Episode: "Plastic"|
- Fashion Model Directory
- Dale, David (15 March 2015). "The Tribal Mind: Vikings queen stand up for her lines". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 12 June 2015.
- "Chic Management". Archived from the original on 4 December 2008. Retrieved 4 March 2009.
- "Not just pretty faces". The Sydney Morning Herald. 22 February 2005. Retrieved 12 June 2015.
- "Cadbury brings back Flake Girl". The Guardian. 10 February 2007. Retrieved 12 June 2015.
- Mitchell, John (25 April 2013). "'Vikings' season finale: Mysterious beauty tempts Ragnar". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 25 April 2013.