(Redirected from Altai)
Altay or Altai is a mountain range (the Altai Mountains) in East-Central Asia, where Russia, China, Mongolia and Kazakhstan come together.
Altay or Altai may also refer to:
- Altay Prefecture (阿勒泰地区), prefecture in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China
- Altay City (阿勒泰市), also spelled "Aletai", a city of Altay Prefecture
- Altai Town, a town of regional significance in East Kazakhstan Region of Kazakhstan, until 2019 known as Zyryan or Zyryanovsk
- Govi-Altai Province, an Aimag (province)
- Altai City, the capital of the Govi-Altai Aimag
- Several Sums (districts) of different Aimags:
Language and ethnic groupEdit
- Altai, a historical novel by Wu Ming
- Altay sheep, a sheep breed
- Altay S.K., a football club from İzmir, Turkey
- Altay (tank), a Turkish main battle tank (2012) named after Fahrettin Altay
- Altai gas pipeline, a proposed natural gas pipeline between Russia and China
- Altai, soviet pre-cellular radiotelephone service
- Altaysky (disambiguation)
- Alt-A, a type of U.S. mortgage
- Computer Associates International, Inc. v. Altai, Inc., a United States legal case
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Altay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.