Early and personal lifeEdit
Schroeder graduated from Melbourne High School in Florida in 1997. While in high school, she interned at NASA, where her grandparents worked. She read economics at Stanford University, and after working as a consultant for two years, she went to University of Southern California for her MFA in the Film Production Program.
In 2016, Schroeder married writer Aaron Brownstein. They have a daughter, Emily, born in 2016.
- The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show (show coordinator)
- Pineapple Express (production assistant)
- Smallville (production assistant)
- Jay and Seth versus the Apocalypse
- Hidden Figures (co-writer)
- Christopher Robin (co-writer)
- Mean Girls 2 (writer)
- Side Effects (producer, writer)
- Frozen 2 (co-writer)
- Minecraft (writer)
Awards and nominationsEdit
- Nominated: Academy Award for Best Adapted Screenplay
- Nominated: BAFTA Award for Best Screenplay
- Nominated: USC Scripter Award
- Nominated: Satellite Award for Best Adapted Screenplay
- Nominated: Writers Guild of America Award for Best Adapted Screenplay
- Winner: [Humanitas Prize for Feature Film]  tied with Hacksaw Ridge
- "From Melbourne High to Academy Awards: Allison Schroeder". Florida Today. Retrieved 31 January 2017.
- "Oscar Nominations 2017: See the Full List". Vanity Fair. January 24, 2017. Retrieved January 25, 2017.
- "Oscar Nominations 2017: Best Writing Adapted Screenplay". Oscars.com. Retrieved January 30, 2017.
- "Oscar Nominations 2017: The Complete List - 89th Academy Awards". Oscars.com. January 24, 2017. Archived from the original on February 19, 2017. Retrieved January 25, 2017.
- Sangalang, Jennifer. "Melbourne High grad Allison Schroeder is up for Oscar". Florida Today.
- Kaufman, Amy. "Meet Allison Schroeder, the NASA-loving writer of 'Hidden Figures' who was just nominated for an Oscar". LA Times.
- "Juggling paid work and specs". John August.
- Hill, Libby. "Screenwriter Allison Schroeder on the 'Hidden Figures' nominations: 'We need a happy ending right now'". LA Times.