Alliance of Asian Liberal Arts Universities
The Alliance of Asian Liberal Arts Universities (AALAU) is as a consortium of leading liberal arts universities located in countries and regions in Asia. Formed in November 2017, AALAU enable member universities to renew and reinvigorate the liberal arts education traditions and development. Its Alliance Secretariat located in Lingnan University in Hong Kong.
The founding member universities of AALAU are all well-known universities in their respective countries, their common feature is highly internationalized, high social reputation, and high education quality (high graduate achievement). Some of these members were selected as the "Top 10 Liberal Arts Colleges In Asia" by Forbes.
- Duke Kunshan University †
- East China Normal University †
- Northeast Normal University
- NYU Shanghai (Observer)
- University of Nottingham Ningbo China †
- Yuanpei College, Peking University †
- International Christian University †
- Rikkyo University
- Sophia University †
- The University of Tokyo †
- Waseda University †
- Dongguk University
- Ewha Womans University
- Kyung Hee University †
- Seoul National University †
- University of Seoul
- Yeungnam University
- Yonsei University †
- "Asian Liberal Arts Conference Lingnan University". www.ln.edu.hk. Retrieved 2018-05-14.
- "教育部電子報_國際排名未能反應教學質量 15校組亞洲博雅大學聯盟". epaper.edu.tw (in Chinese). Retrieved 2018-05-14.
- "Top 10 Liberal Arts Colleges In Asia". www.forbes.com. Retrieved 2018-05-14.
- "Lingnan University organises Conference to mark the launch of the Alliance of Asian Liberal Arts". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2018-05-14.
- "Rikkyo University becomes founding member of alliance of liberal arts universities in Asia". english.rikkyo.ac.jp. Retrieved 2018-05-14.