The Allegheny Valley School District is a small, suburban, public school district located in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. It covers Cheswick and Springdale boroughs and Harmar and Springdale townships in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. The district encompasses approximately 10 square miles (26 km2). According to 2000 federal census data, it serves a resident population of 10,771 people. In 2009, the district residents’ per capita income was $22,071, while the median family income was $45,562. In the Commonwealth, the median family income was $49,501 and the United States median family income was $49,445, in 2010.
|Allegheny Valley School District|
300 Pearl AvenueAllegheny County, Pennsylvania, 15024
|Motto||Partnership for Excellence: Youth, School & Community|
|Superintendent||Dr. Patrick Graczyk|
|Students and staff|
|District mascot||Reddy Kilowatt|
|Colors||Black and Orange|
- Acmetonia Elementary School (grades K–6)
- Springdale Junior-Senior High School (grades 7–12)
- ^ US Census Bureau, American Fact Finder, 2009
- ^ US Census Bureau (2010). "American Fact Finder, State and County quick facts". Archived from the original on 2014-10-06.
- ^ US Census Bureau (September 2011). "Income, Poverty, and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2010" (PDF).