All of Us Are Dead (Korean: 지금 우리 학교는) is a South Korean coming-of-age zombie apocalypse horror streaming television series. It stars Park Ji-hu, Yoon Chan-young, Cho Yi-hyun, Lomon, Yoo In-soo, Lee Yoo-mi, Kim Byung-chul, Lee Kyu-hyung, and Jeon Bae-soo. The series centers on a group of high school students in the fictional South Korean city of Hyosan, and their struggle to survive amidst a zombie outbreak. It is based on the Naver webtoon of the same name by Joo Dong-geun, which was published between 2009 and 2011. This series was filmed at Sunghee Girls' High School in Andong, South Korea.
|All of Us Are Dead|
지금 우리 학교는
只今 우리 學校는
|Literal meaning||Now at Our School|
|Revised Romanization||Jigeum uri hakgyoneun|
|Based on||All of Us Are Dead|
by Joo Dong-geun
|Written by||Chun Sung-il|
|Country of origin||South Korea|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||12|
|Running time||53–72 minutes|
|Original release||January 28, 2022|
The series was released on January 28, 2022, on Netflix. Following its release, the series was watched over 474.26 million hours in its first 30 days on the service. On June 6, 2022, the series was renewed for a second season.
A deranged science teacher enacts a horrific experiment, causing a local high school to be overrun with zombies. As the outbreak spreads to the city, and the beleagured authorities struggle to contain it, a group of trapped students must band together and use their wits in order to survive and escape to safety.
Cast and characters Edit
Main cast Edit
- A student of Class 2–5, she is Cheong-san's neighbor, childhood friend, and love interest.
- A student of Class 2–5, he is On-jo's neighbor and childhood friend.
- The class president of Class 2–5, and Su-hyeok's love interest.
- A student of Class 2-5 who is a reformed ex-delinquent.
- A school delinquent who is a student from Class 2-1 and the series' main antagonist.
- A wealthy but arrogant student of Class 2–5.
- A life science teacher at Hyosan High and creator of the virus, serving as the series' overarching antagonist. With a molecular and cellular biology degree, he initially worked as a researcher at a pharmaceutical company but quit.
- A detective of Hyosan Police Station.
- Captain of the Hyosan Fire Station rescue team 1, and On-jo's father.
Supporting cast Edit
- A student of Class 2-5 and Woo-jin's best friend.
- A reclusive student of Class 2–5.
- The top student of Class 2-5 and the second in the school.
- A student of Class 2-5 and Cheong-san's best friend, who comes from a low-income family.
- A student of Class 2-5 and On-jo's best friend.
- A student of Class 2–5, Hyo-ryung's best friend, and member of the school's choir.
- A student of Class 2-5 and Ha-ri's younger brother.
- Kim Jung-yeon as Kim Min-ji
- A student of Class 2-5 and Dae-su's friend.
- A final-year senior student who competes in archery and Woo-jin's elder sister.
- A final-year senior student.
- A final-year senior student and member of the school's archery club.
- A final-year senior student, and Mi-jin's friend.
- Hwang Bo-un as Lee Ha-lim
- A final-year senior student and Jun-seong's friend.
- A student of Class 2-1 and bullying victim of Gwi-nam.
- A student of Class 2-1 and bullying victim of Gwi-nam.
- A student of Class 2-5 and a delinquent.
- A student of Class 2-5 who is pregnant.
- Lee Min-goo as Lee Jin-su
- A student and Byeong-chan's son who is bullied. He is the first infected human.
- A student and the leader of the delinquents.
- A student who participates in the bullying of students at the school.
- An English professor and the form teacher of Class 2–5.
- Yoon Byung-hee as Kang Jin-goo
- A sports teacher.
- The school's nurse.
- A Korean teacher and the school's dean.
- An auxiliary police officer who befriends Jae-ik
- Lee Si-hoon as "Orangibberish"
- Lee Ji-hyun as Cheong-san's mother, who operates a fried chicken restaurant in Hyosan, and deeply cares for her son.
- Woo Ji-hyun as Kim Woo-shin
- The youngest member of the Hyosan Fire Station rescue team 1.
- Dong Hyun-bae as Park Young-hwan
- A paramedic of the Hyosan Fire Station rescue team 1.
- A member of the National Assembly representing Hyosan.
- Jo Dal-hwan as Jo Dal-ho
- A senior aide.
All of Us Are Dead consists of one season with twelve episodes at a run time of 53 to 72 minutes. The full series was released in all Netflix worldwide markets on January 28, 2022.
|No.||Title||Original release date|
|1||"Episode 1"||January 28, 2022|
|A gang of bullies from Hyosan High School corner student Lee Jin-su on the rooftop of a building. As he tries to fight them off, Jin-su falls off the rooftop and is hospitalized. Lee Byeong-chan, Jin-su's father and a science teacher from Hyosan High, visits his son and sees him transforming into a zombie. During a normal day in Hyosan High, one of the bullies, Kim Hyeon-ju, is bitten by an infected mouse in the science lab. Byeong-chan sees this and locks Hyeon-ju inside the lab, but she escapes the next day and collapses in Ms. Park's class, incredibly ill. Hyeon-ju is taken to the school clinic, where she suddenly bites the school's nurse. An ambulance takes Hyeon-ju to the hospital. The nurse transforms into a zombie and attacks several students, who all get infected and start an outbreak inside the school. Students and childhood best friends Nam On-jo and Lee Cheong-san are in the cafeteria when more infected students make their way inside, and panic breaks out.|
|2||"Episode 2"||January 28, 2022|
|On-jo and Cheong-san flee the cafeteria and take refuge in class 2-5 with their surviving classmates, including class president Choi Nam-ra, former delinquent Lee Su-hyeok, Cheong-san's best guy friend Han Gyeong-su, On-Jo's best girl friend Yoon I-sak, entitled rich-girl Lee Na-yeon, book-smart student Oh Joon-yeong, along with Kim Ji-min, Seo Hyo-ryung, Yang Dae-su, Jang Woo-jin, and Kim Min-ji. An infected teacher eventually enters the classroom, transforms into a zombie, and bites Min-ji, prompting the other students to fight their way into another classroom. I-sak, however, becomes infected along the way and is thrown out the window when she turns. The students use a fire hose to climb down to the broadcasting room, where Ms. Park is hiding. Meanwhile, Yoon Gwi-nam, one of the school's bullies, hides in the cafeteria's kitchen with two students and a lunch lady. Woo-jin's sister Jang Ha-ri, and her co-athlete Jung Min-jae, arrive with the school's archery team and witness the chaos enveloping the school. Senior students Yoo Jun-seong and Park Mi-jin are trapped in a restroom with an infected student, but are saved by Ha-ri and Min-jae. At the hospital, Hyeon-ju infects several other people, which leads to the virus spreading throughout Hyosan.|
|3||"Episode 3"||January 28, 2022|
|In the broadcasting room, a zombie is encountered outside the window, causing Gyeong-su to be scratched on his hand. Na-yeon accuses him of being infected and the group isolates him for their safety. After the others berate her, Na-yeon pretends to apologise but secretly puts zombie blood on a handkerchief and applies it to his wound, causing Gyeong-su to transform and attack the others, who throw him out the window. The students condemn Na-yeon for murdering Gyeong-su; Na-yeon walks out of the room, with a concerned Ms. Park quickly following her. Gwi-nam alone escapes from the kitchen after he pushes the others to the zombies. Hyosan's situation prompts government forces - led by Commander Jin Seon-moo - to impose martial law, and they begin evacuating survivors. Cheong-san's mother heads towards the school, concerned for her son's safety. On-jo's firefighter father, Nam So-ju, is trapped with his team in a government facility with Hyosan's Assemblywoman, Park Eun-hee, and her associates. Elsewhere, student Park Hee-su gives birth to a baby in a public bathroom stall, and flees with it as zombies begin appearing in Hyosan. She is bitten along the way and takes refuge in Cheong-san's family's restaurant. She then leaves her baby far from her reach, and ties herself to the front door just before she turns.|
|4||"Episode 4"||January 28, 2022|
|Cheong-San's mother reaches the school, but is attacked and swarmed by zombies, including a zombified Gyeong-Su. Police detective Song Jae-ik interrogates Byeong-chan, who confesses that he created the virus (which he named the "Jonas Virus") in an attempt to make Jin-su stronger, recounting the school's indifference towards the bullies that abused him. His son became a zombie instead, so Byeong-chan brought him home from the hospital to try and cure him. Jin-su then bit his own mom, who also turned. Suddenly, a zombie horde attacks the police station; Byeong-chan is bitten, and tells Jae-ik that the solution to the virus is on his laptop in Hyosan High's science lab, and he stays behind to block the horde before turning. Jae-ik and junior police officer Jeon Ho-chul escape the station and head towards the safe zone. Meanwhile, Su-hyeok and Cheong-san retrieve a smartphone from the staff room and encounter Eun-Ji, a bullying victim of Gwi-Nam who was bitten but did not turn. The pair are separated by zombies, and Su-hyeok returns alone to the broadcasting room. Cheong-san flees with the phone and reaches the principal's office, where he witnesses Gwi-nam killing the principal. He flees again with Gwi-nam in pursuit. Back in the city, after losing a teammate and a councilor, So-ju and his remaining teammate evacuates the Hyosan government survivors and board a helicopter.|
|5||"Episode 5"||January 28, 2022|
|Cheong-san fights Gwi-nam in the school library, gouging the bully's left eye and then throwing him to the horde before escaping. Cheong-san attempts several emergency calls but receives no response, due to the government cutting off all communications within Hyosan to control the crisis. Joon-yeong and On-jo retrieve a flying drone from the science lab, which they use to find Cheong-san. They send the drone outside the school and are distraught to see the destruction; this includes Ji-min's zombified parents, who attempted to reach her. Jun-seong, Mi-jin, Min-jae, and Ha-ri enter the school's infirmary, discover all landlines and the internet have been cut, and then head for the archery training center. Back in the city, Jae-ik and Ho-chul seek refuge in Cheong-san's family's restaurant, where they find the zombified Hee-su and rescue her baby. Meanwhile, So-ju and his group reach a safe zone encampment, but the soldiers prevent him from leaving and rescuing On-jo. In the library, it is revealed that Gwi-nam has not turned into a zombie despite being bitten, and that the zombies now ignore him; he then declares revenge on Cheong-san.|
|6||"Episode 6"||January 28, 2022|
|The students use the broadcasting system to inform Cheong-san that they are coming for him, using music to distract the zombies as they leave the room. Gwi-nam hears the broadcast and follows the group. Gwi-nam attacks Su-hyeok, and bites Nam-ra when she tries to intervene. Nam-ra and Su-hyeok push Gwi-nam out a window before reuniting with the other survivors, but Nam-ra does not immediately turn. Cheong-san, who earlier witnessed Gwi-nam being bitten, argues for her to be killed despite Su-hyeok's insistence that Gwi-nam was not a zombie when he bit Nam-ra. As Su-hyeok stays by her side, Nam-ra gradually enters a half-zombified state and almost bites him, but regains control of herself; On-jo theorizes that she and Gwi-nam have become immune to the virus. Unknown to the group, Na-yeon is alive inside the adjacent instrument storage room. The restroom survivors make it to the archery training center, but Jun-seong is wounded fighting a zombie. At the restaurant, Jae-ik and Ho-chul save a young girl named Se-bin. So-ju manages to escape the safe zone and begins heading towards the school for On-jo.|
|7||"Episode 7"||January 28, 2022|
|A soldier named Lee Jae-joon becomes a zombie after being bitten during a clearing operation, and is taken in to be studied. At the school, Nam-ra exhibits heightened senses of hearing, vision, and smell as she further transforms. She and Su-hyeok reveal their feelings for each other, and share a kiss. The group plans an escape to the rooftop, and build a barricade in the middle of the classroom before luring the zombies in with a loud recording from a camcorder. The zombies clear the corridor enough for the survivors to reach the rooftop, but the rooftop door is locked by Kim Chul-soo, a school outcast and friend of Eun-ji, who was already on the rooftop when the outbreak began. The group fend off the pursuing zombies and encounter Gwi-nam again, who has recovered from his earlier fall. In the city, So-ju gathers supplies and continues his journey towards the school. Meanwhile, Jae-ik's group escapes the restaurant on a delivery moped. Jae-ik spots a survivor on a daycare's rooftop: a bumbling live streamer nicknamed "Orangibberish", who entered the quarantine zone to increase his clout. As Jae-ik tries to rescue him, Ho-chul abandons them and drives away with the children.|
|8||"Episode 8"||January 28, 2022|
|Nam-ra's mutation grants her incredible strength, and she throws Gwi-nam down the stairs. The fire alarm finally unlocks the rooftop doors, due to a fire set by Eun-ji in the teachers' office. They are too late, however, as a military helicopter leaves with Chul-soo, who lies about being the sole survivor. The students make an SOS distress sign in case another helicopter arrives. In the city, Ho-chul and the two children return to the daycare with a bus, rescuing Jae-ik and Orangibberish. They make their way through Hyosan and pick up Eun-ji, and then the military rescues them. At the school during the night, Ha-ri teaches Mi-jin archery, while the rooftop survivors gather around a campfire and bond. Cheong-san finally reveals his feelings for On-jo, who becomes upset that their friendship may be ruined. Flashbacks reveal that Ms. Park was bitten while saving Na-Yeon, who finally decides to bring the rooftop survivors some food from the PTA to repent for her mistakes. However, Gwi-nam bites Na-yeon upon seeing her, and then ambushes the rooftop survivors.|
|9||"Episode 9"||January 28, 2022|
|Gwi-nam attacks the group, but Nam-ra's newfound powers allows her to defeat him again and throw him off the roof. After Jae-ik's group are taken to the quarantine camp, Jae-ik reveals Byeong-chan's laptop during the interrogation. The military sends a helicopter to Hyosan High, where the soldiers successfully retrieve the laptop and prepare to evacuate the rooftop survivors. At the camp, Eun-ji becomes insane and bites Chul-soo; the former is captured, examined, and compared with the fully-zombified Jae-joon, after which Eun-ji is discovered to be a dangerously unique zombie-human hybrid (like Gwi-nam and Nam-ra). Due to this sudden incident, the soldiers receive last-minute orders from HQ to treat any survivors as asymptomatic and abandon them, and they reluctantly leave the students behind. Then a thunderstorm occurs, which impairs the zombies' hearing and sense of smell. Both the rooftop and restroom survivors realize this advantage, inspiring both groups to attempt another escape. The rooftop survivors reach the ground floor and enter the parking lot, where Cheong-san is shocked to see his zombified mother.|
|10||"Episode 10"||January 28, 2022|
|Cheong-san's cries attract the attention of nearby zombies, and the rooftop survivors flee. Hyo-ryung falls down while running, and Ji-min leaves her behind. Ji-min gets lost and is killed in the school's football field. Woo-jin comes to Hyo-ryung's rescue, and is reunited with his sister Ha-ri, accompanied by her companions. The combined group reaches the auditorium, where they are surrounded by zombies. Min-jae runs outside, while Jun-seong sacrifices himself to let the others hide inside the sports equipment room. The next morning, Cheong-san and On-jo reconcile, and promise to discuss their relationship after reaching safety. The survivors formulate a plan to use the sports equipment and metal carts to form a movable barricade, which will help them reach the auditorium's back exit. As they carry out the plan, a zombie bites Joon-yeong, who climbs out of the barricade to guide his classmates to the door before turning. The door is locked, but it is soon opened by So-ju, who has finally reached the school. Meanwhile, the officers and scientists analyze the data in Byeong-chan's laptop; they realize (as Byeong-chan did) that the virus' adaptability and the undead nature of the victims make a cure impossible. Commander Jin authorizes the bombing of Hyosan.|
|11||"Episode 11"||January 28, 2022|
|The survivors escape with So-ju, and they encounter zombies in the tennis court. So-ju distracts the zombies, allowing the students to get out, but So-ju is soon swarmed and dies protecting them. The survivors reach the school's construction site and shelter on a scaffold. Gwi-nam bites Min-jae at the archery training center, interrogates him for the group's whereabouts, and then leaves him to turn. Meanwhile, the military uses sound-emitting drones to attract the zombies in Hyosan to select bombing locations, including Hyosan High. The students prepare to flee, but Gwi-nam suddenly appears and bites Cheong-san, who then pushes him off the building. Seeing that he will eventually turn, Cheong-san kisses and embraces On-jo, and then runs into the building to distract the zombies, allowing the rest to escape safely. While Cheong-san gets into a final standoff with Gwi-nam (losing his left eye in the process), the military bombs the designated locations, wiping out the zombies. Cheong-san and Gwi-nam fall down an unfinished elevator shaft as they are enveloped by the explosion from the school. Out of regret for authorizing the bombings, Commander Jin commits suicide.|
|12||"Episode 12"||January 28, 2022|
|On-jo mourns Cheong-san and her father So-ju's deaths. At the same time, government agents are seen at Byeong-chan's house gathering important items, and preparing to transport the zombies of Jin-su and his mother to another location. The students eventually reach an abandoned neighborhood, but are forced to fight off some zombies that survived the bombings. Woo-jin is bitten while saving his sister, resulting in Nam-ra killing him. During the escape, Nam-ra increasingly feels the urge to eat her friends and almost bites On-jo. Terrified of herself, Nam-ra abandons them and disappears. The remaining six student survivors - Su-hyeok, On-jo, Dae-su, Hyo-ryung, Mi-jin, and Ha-ri - reaches a military checkpoint and are finally saved. Four months later, the government ends martial law in Hyosan, but continues to quarantine the residents. The six students sneak out of the camp and return to the ruins of Hyosan High; Nam-ra, who looks clean and healthy despite being a half-zombie, happily reunites with them. Nam-ra claims there are a few other survivors like her who escaped from the school, and then jumps from the rooftop to meet them when they return, leaving the others to stare after her.|
On April 12, 2020, Netflix announced through a press release that JTBC Studios and Film Monster would produce a series called All of Us Are Dead based on the popular webtoon Now at Our School. On April 19, 2020, Yoon Chan-young was confirmed to star in the series as one of the students. Park Ji-hu joined the main cast on April 22. On July 1, they were officially joined by Cho Yi-hyun, Lomon and Yoo In-soo. In selecting the cast, director Lee Jae-kyoo said, "I thought that bringing on actors who were great at acting but still unknown to the public would add to the immersion of the series".
The review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes reported an approval rating of 88% based on 26 reviews, with an average rating of 7.1/10. The site's critical consensus reads, "While All of Us Are Dead loses some of its bite with an overlong season, its emotional grounding puts plenty of meat on the bone." Metacritic gave it a weighted average score of 67 out of 100 based on reviews from 5 critics, indicating "generally favorable reviews".
IGN rated the series a 7 out of 10 and noted that the series was "clever, thrilling, and also... a bit exhausting." Variety praised the series, stating it "makes the most out of its nightmarish central location to otherworldly, dizzying effect." The series received generally positive reviews for its performances, screenplay, and action sequences, although its long runtime was criticized.
|2022||8th APAN Star Awards||Excellence Award, Actress in an OTT Drama||Lee Yoo-mi||Nominated|||
|Best New Actor||Yoon Chan-young||Won|
|Best New Actress||Park Ji-hu||Won|
|58th Baeksang Arts Awards||Best New Actor||Yoo In-soo||Nominated|||
|Best New Actress||Lee Yoo-mi||Nominated|
|1st Blue Dragon Series Awards||Best New Actress||Park Ji-hu||Nominated|||
- "Help Is Not Coming! All Of Us Are Dead released new teaser trailer & stills that are full of suspense and thrills". Netflix Media Center. Netflix. January 6, 2022. Archived from the original on January 23, 2022. Retrieved January 23, 2022.
- Brathwaite, Lester Fabian. "'All of Us Are Dead' becomes second non-English language series to be No. 1 on Netflix". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on February 7, 2022. Retrieved February 13, 2022.
- Bartolome, Jessica. "Here's why you should definitely watch the Korean zombie series 'All Of Us Are Dead'". GMA News Online. Archived from the original on February 1, 2022. Retrieved February 1, 2022.
- "'All of Us Are Dead': Like 'Euphoria' with zombies". MARCA. January 29, 2022. Archived from the original on February 1, 2022. Retrieved February 1, 2022.
- "Zombie K-Drama 'All of Us Are Dead' Coming to Netflix in January 2022". What's on Netflix. September 25, 2021. Archived from the original on November 1, 2021. Retrieved September 25, 2021.
- Ha Su-jeong (December 31, 2021). "좀비물 '지금 우리 학교는', 넷플릭스 1월 28일 공개 확정 [공식]" [Zombie movie 'Now at our school', confirmed to be released on Netflix on January 28 [Official]]. OSEN (in Korean). Archived from the original on December 31, 2021. Retrieved December 31, 2021 – via Naver.
- "'All of Us Are Dead' Season 2: Netflix Renewal Status & What to Expect". What's on Netflix. May 30, 2022.
- Petski, Denise (June 6, 2022). "'All Of Us Are Dead' Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix". Deadline. Retrieved June 6, 2022.
- Kim, Saet-byul (January 6, 2022). "박지후·윤찬영·조이현, 괴물 신예 탄생 알릴 '지금 우리 학교는" [Park Ji-hoo, Yoon Chan-young, and Jo Yi-hyun, 'Now our school' to announce the birth of a new monster]. The Fact (in Korean). Archived from the original on January 6, 2022. Retrieved January 6, 2022 – via Naver.
- "Kim Byung-chul in "All of Us Are Dead"... Joins the K-Zombie Craze". HanCinema. July 29, 2020. Archived from the original on September 28, 2020. Retrieved January 1, 2021.
- Lee, Ho-yeon (May 15, 2020). 이규형 측 "넷플릭스 '지금 우리 학교는' 출연 긍정 검토 중" [공식] [Lee Kyu-hyung's side "Considering positive review for Netflix's 'Now At Our School'" [Official]]. Hankook Ilbo (in Korean). Archived from the original on January 31, 2022. Retrieved January 31, 2022.
- Cameron, Charles (January 31, 2022). "All Of Us Are Dead Cast & Character Guide". Screen Rant. Archived from the original on January 31, 2022. Retrieved February 1, 2022.
- Bernardo, Jaehwa (February 1, 2022). "Meet the cast of 'All Of Us Are Dead'". ABS-CBN News. Archived from the original on February 1, 2022. Retrieved February 1, 2022.
- Ha, Su-jeong (July 23, 2020). 김보윤, 넷플릭스 학원 좀비물 '지금 우리 학교는' 출연 확정 [공식] [Bo-yoon Kim, confirmed to appear in Netflix's academy zombie drama 'Now at Our School' [Official]]. OSEN (in Korean). Archived from the original on January 31, 2022. Retrieved January 31, 2022 – via Naver.
- Kim, Yeon-ji (June 16, 2020). "안승균, 넷플릭스 '지금 우리 학교는' 출연..이재규 감독과 호흡" [Ahn Seung-gyun to appear in Netflix's 'Now at Our School'...Breathing with Director Lee Jae-gyu]. Ilgan Sports (in Korean). Archived from the original on January 28, 2022. Retrieved January 28, 2022 – via Naver.
- Yoo, Byung-chul (July 17, 2020). 함성민, 넷플릭스 '지금 우리 학교는' 캐스팅…윤찬영과 절친케미 예고 [Ham Sung-min casts for Netflix's 'Now Our School'... Yoon Chan-young and best friend chemistry notice]. Korea Economic TV (in Korean). Archived from the original on January 31, 2022. Retrieved January 31, 2022 – via Naver.
- Son, Bong-seok (July 11, 2020). 신예 김주아, 넷플릭스 '지금 우리 학교는' 합류 [Rookie Kim Joo-ah joins Netflix's 'Now Our School']. Sports Kyunghyang (in Korean). Archived from the original on January 31, 2022. Retrieved January 31, 2022 – via Naver.
- Kim, Seon-woo (July 28, 2020). 신예 김진영, '지금 우리 학교는' 출연 확정…윤찬영과 호흡 [Rookie Kim Jin-young confirmed to appear in 'Now At Our School'... Breathing with Yoon Chan-young]. Sports Seoul (in Korean). Archived from the original on January 31, 2022. Retrieved January 31, 2022 – via Naver.
- Tamondong, Hanna. "All The Familiar Faces In 'All Of Us Are Dead' And Where You've Seen Them Before". Cosmopolitan Philippines. Archived from the original on February 1, 2022. Retrieved February 1, 2022.
- Krisnawati, Ega (February 1, 2022). "Spoiler! Sayang Banget, Ini Pemain All of Us Are Dead yang Jadi Zombie" [Spoiler! It's a shame, this is an All of Us Are Dead player who turned into a zombie]. Sonora (in Indonesian). Archived from the original on February 26, 2022. Retrieved February 26, 2022.
- Park, Seo-yeon (January 28, 2022). 하승리, 넷플릭스 시리즈 '지금 우리 학교는' 출연..첫 액션 연기 도전 [Ha Seung-ri to appear in Netflix series 'Now at Our School'... First action acting challenge]. Herald POP (in Korean). Archived from the original on January 28, 2022. Retrieved January 31, 2022 – via Naver.
- Kim, Jong-eun (July 7, 2020). 이은샘, '지금 우리 학교는' 출연 확정…"기회 주셔서 감사하다" [Lee Eun-saem confirmed to appear in 'Now At Our School'... "Thank you for the opportunity"]. TV Daily. Archived from the original on January 31, 2022. Retrieved January 31, 2022.
- Lee, Ho-young (January 29, 2022). 넷플릭스 '지금 우리 학교는' 양궁천재役 진호은 '이목' [Netflix 'Now at our school' Archery genius Jin Ho-eun 'Lee Mok']. iMBC (in Korean). Archived from the original on January 31, 2022. Retrieved January 31, 2022 – via Naver.
- Lee, Min-ji (February 4, 2022). "'지금 우리 학교는' 선정성 논란에도 잘 나가는 이유[TV와치]" [The reason 'Now our school' is doing well despite the sensational controversy [TV Watch]]. Newsen (in Korean). Archived from the original on February 6, 2022. Retrieved February 11, 2022 – via Naver.
- Moon, Ji-yeon (May 20, 2020). [단독] '아무도 모른다' 연기 천재 안지호, '지금 우리 학교는' 합류..넷플릭스行 [[Exclusive] 'Nobody Knows' Acting Genius Ahn Jiho joins 'Now at Our School'..Netflix]. Sports Chosun (in Korean). Archived from the original on January 31, 2022. Retrieved January 31, 2022 – via Naver.
- Kim, Myung-mi (July 10, 2020). "정이서 '지금 우리 학교는' 합류, 박지후-로몬과 호흡(공식입장)" [Jung Yi-seo joins 'Now at Our School' and works with Park Ji-hoo and Romon (official position)]. Newsen (in Korean). Archived from the original on February 11, 2022. Retrieved February 11, 2022 – via Naver.
- Kang, Seo-jeong (July 20, 2020). "이채은, 넷플릭스 '지금 우리 학교는' 캐스팅..'덕혜옹주'→'강철비' 탄탄 필모[공식]" [Lee Chae-eun, cast for Netflix's 'Now at Our School'..'Princess Deokhye' → 'Steel Rain' solid film [Official]]. Osen (in Korean). Archived from the original on February 11, 2022. Retrieved February 11, 2022 – via Naver.
- Park, Soo-in (July 6, 2020). "오희준 '지금 우리 학교는' 합류, 윤찬영→박지후와 호흡(공식)" [Oh Hee-jun joins 'Now at Our School', Yoon Chan-young → Breathing with Park Ji-hoo (official)]. Newsen (in Korean). Archived from the original on January 28, 2022. Retrieved January 28, 2022 – via Naver.
- "Shin Jae-hwi Cast for Netflix "All of Us Are Dead"". HanCinema. July 21, 2020. Archived from the original on September 29, 2020. Retrieved January 1, 2021.
- Hwang, Hye-jin (August 6, 2020). '어사와 조이' 이상희 "악역 도전 기대…더 설레고 긍정적인 마음으로" [스타★톡톡] [Lee Sang-hee confirmed to appear in Netflix's 'Now At Our School']. Newsen (in Korean). Archived from the original on January 31, 2022. Retrieved January 31, 2022 – via Naver.
- Yeo, Yong-joon (January 26, 2022). "[리뷰] 올해도 韓 콘텐츠로 세계 흔든다…넷플릭스 '지금 우리 학교는'" [[Review] Shaking the world with Korean content this year... Netflix 'Now our school']. Global Economics (in Korean). Archived from the original on February 11, 2022. Retrieved February 11, 2022.
- Yoo, Jung-min (February 3, 2022). "'지금 우리 학교는' 안시하, 명품 좀비 탄생 일화→안무 수업으로 치밀하게 준비" ['Now at our school' Ahn Si-ha, the story of the birth of a luxury zombie → Prepare carefully with choreography class]. Ten Asia (in Korean). Archived from the original on February 11, 2022. Retrieved February 11, 2022 – via Naver.
- Kim, Yu-jin (July 27, 2020). 윤경호, '지금 우리 학교는' 출연…'완벽한 타인' 이재규 감독과 재회 [공식입장] [Yoon Kyung-ho to appear in 'Now At Our School'... Reunion with 'Perfect Other' director Lee Jae-gyu [Official Position]]. Xports News (in Korean). Archived from the original on January 31, 2022. Retrieved January 31, 2022 – via Naver.
- Hernandez, Gab (February 11, 2022). "All Of Us Are Dead: The 10 Funniest Characters". Screen Rant. Archived from the original on March 8, 2022. Retrieved February 12, 2022.
- "'지우학' 청산엄마 맞아?…이지현, '서른아홉' 전미도母 열연". MBC E-news. March 20, 2022. Archived from the original on March 21, 2022. Retrieved March 22, 2022.
- Jung, Hee-yeon (July 17, 2020). 우지현, 넷플릭스 '지금 우리 학교는' 출연 확정 [공식] [Woo Ji-hyun, confirmed to appear in Netflix's 'Now At Our School' [Official]]. Sports Donga (in Korean). Archived from the original on January 31, 2022. Retrieved January 31, 2022 – via Naver.
- Oh, Se-rin (December 31, 2021). ""드디어 떴다" 넷플릭스, 웹툰 원작 '지금 우리 학교는' 티저 공개...공개일은?" ["It's finally here" Netflix, webtoon original 'My School Now' teaser released...Release date?]. Top Star News (in Korean). Archived from the original on December 31, 2021. Retrieved February 11, 2022.
- Kang, Min-kyung (May 19, 2020). "[단독]배해선, 넷플릭스 '지금 우리 학교는' 출연..열일 행보 ing" [[Exclusive] Bae Hae-sun to appear on Netflix's 'Now At Our School'...]. MT Star News (in Korean). Archived from the original on January 28, 2022. Retrieved January 28, 2022 – via Naver.
- "Jo Dal-hwan to Star in "All of Us Are Dead"". HanCinema. September 3, 2020. Archived from the original on December 18, 2020. Retrieved January 1, 2021.
- "All of Us Are Dead: Netflix release date trailer for Korean school zombie drama". National World. January 28, 2022. Archived from the original on February 1, 2022. Retrieved February 1, 2022.
- Kang, Minji (April 12, 2020). "Netflix Introduces New Original Series All of Us Are Dead Based on Popular Korean Webtoon". Netflix Media. Archived from the original on May 24, 2020. Retrieved June 18, 2020.
- Tartaglione, Nancy (April 13, 2020). "Netflix Orders Korean Zombie Series 'All Of Us Are Dead'". Deadline. Archived from the original on June 3, 2021. Retrieved June 18, 2020.
- Yoo, Ji-hye (April 19, 2020). "Yoon Chan-young Reportedly Starring in the Netflix Drama "All of Us Are Dead"". HanCinema. Archived from the original on June 3, 2021. Retrieved June 18, 2020.
- Noh, Gyu-min (April 22, 2020). "'벌새' 박지후, 넷플릭스 '지금 우리 학교는' 주연 물망…"확인중" [공식]". Hankyung (in Korean). Archived from the original on June 3, 2021. Retrieved June 18, 2020.
- Jung, Ha-eun (July 1, 2020). "'지금 우리 학교는' 윤찬영X박지후X조이현X로몬X유인수 캐스팅 확정[공식]". Sports Chosun (in Korean). Archived from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved July 1, 2020.
- Kim, Bo-young (January 30, 2022). [단독]'지우학' 이재규 감독 "2년 헌신한 결과, 전세계 1위 안 믿겨" (인터뷰) [[Exclusive] 'Ji Woo-hak' Director Lee Jae-gyu "After two years of dedication, I can't believe I'm number one in the world" (interview)]. E-daily (in Korean). Archived from the original on February 1, 2022. Retrieved February 1, 2022.
- Cheon, Geum-joo (August 27, 2020). "Netflix Korean Contents to Cease Production Due to COVID-19". HanCinema. Archived from the original on September 16, 2021. Retrieved October 20, 2020.
- "All of Us Are Dead: Season 1". Rotten Tomatoes. Archived from the original on September 16, 2023. Retrieved September 16, 2023.
- "All of Us Are Dead". Metacritic. Archived from the original on March 27, 2022. Retrieved February 16, 2022.
- Fowler, Matt (January 28, 2022). "All of Us Are Dead: Season 1 Review". IGN. Archived from the original on January 31, 2022. Retrieved February 1, 2022.
- Framke, Caroline (January 28, 2022). "'All of Us Are Dead,' Netflix's Inventive New Korean Drama, Strands Zombies in High-School Nightmare: TV Review". Variety. Archived from the original on January 31, 2022. Retrieved February 1, 2022.
- All of Us Are Dead, archived from the original on March 27, 2022, retrieved March 4, 2022
- Kim, Won-gyeom (August 31, 2022). "'에이판 스타 어워즈' 송중기·손석구·김수현·김태리·박은빈 등 역대 최다 노미네이트" ['APAN Star Awards', including Song Joong-ki, Son Seok-gu, Kim Su-hyeon, Kim Tae-ri, Park Eun-bin, etc.] (in Korean). SpoTV News. Retrieved August 31, 2022.
- "제 58회 백상예술대상" [58 Nominees · Works]. Baeksang Arts Awards (in Korean). April 11, 2022. Archived from the original on April 28, 2021. Retrieved April 11, 2022.
- Ahn Byung-gil (April 11, 2022). "58회 백상예술대상 후보 공개…영광의 주인공은?" [58th Baeksang Arts Awards nominations revealed... Who is the hero of glory?]. Sports Kyunghyang (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved April 11, 2022.
- Moon Ji-yeon (July 6, 2022). "제1회 청룡시리즈어워즈 후보 공개..'오징어 게임'·'SNL코리아' 최다노미" [The 1st Blue Dragon Series Awards nominees revealed.. Most Nominees for 'Squid Game' and 'SNL Korea'] (in Korean). Sports Chosun. Retrieved July 7, 2022 – via Naver.