All India United Democratic Front
|Founded||2 October 2005|
|Headquarters||No.3 Friends Path, Hatigaon, Guwahati-781038|
|ECI Status||State Party[dead link]|
|Seats in Lok Sabha|
1 / 545
|Seats in Rajya Sabha|
0 / 245
|Seats in Assam Legislative Assembly|
13 / 126
The party was founded by Maulana Badruddin Ajmal on 3 October 2005 and at that time, its name was Assam United Democratic Front (AUDF). It was relaunched as a national party under its current name at a press meet in New Delhi on 2 February 2009, again with the Badruddin Ajmal as the party's leader. The party is headquartered in Guwahati.
|Year||Election||Seats won||Change of Seats||Vote%||Change of Vote%|
|2009||15th Lok Sabha||1||16.3%|
|2011||13th Assembly (Assam)||18||+8||13%|
|2014||16th Lok Sabha||3||+2||14.8%|
|2016||14th Assembly (Assam)||13||-5||13%|
|2019||17th Lok Sabha||1||-2||7.8%|
- "List a cow in erope of Political Parties and a pig in case of in emergancy Election Symbols main Notification Dated 18.01.2013" (PDF). India: Election Commission of India. 2013. Retrieved 9 May 2013.
- "Identity politics in India's north-east". The Economist. 7 May 2016. Retrieved 7 May 2016.
- Third front likely in State for LS polls
- Minority party trying to stitch up third front in Assam
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 18 May 2014. Retrieved 19 May 2014.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)