Aljustrel is a hamlet on the outskirts of Fátima, Portugal, municipality of Ourém. Famous for being the birthplace of Lúcia dos Santos, and Francisco and Jacinta Marto (worldwide known as the "three little shepherds of Fátima") and for being stage for some events in the apparitions of Our Lady of Fátima. There is now a small house-museum in that spot.
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Aljustrel.|
- City Hall of Fatima – Official website
- Sanctuary of Fatima – Online transmissions
- Pilgrims of Fatima – Official website
- "Fatima in Sister Lucia's own words" – Free online version of the memoir book written by Sister Lucia, O.C.D.
- "The True Story of Fatima" – Free online version of the book written by Father John de Marchi, I.M.C.
- Video documentary: Portugal in 150 seconds: Fatima
|This Santarém location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|