Alfred Mothoa (born 16 December 1989) is a South African cricketer. He was included in the Northerns cricket team squad for the 2015 Africa T20 Cup. In June 2018, he was named in the squad for the Titans team for the 2018–19 season.
|Born||16 December 1989|
Hammanskraal, South Africa
|Domestic team information|
Source: Cricinfo, 13 September 2019
In September 2018, he was named in the Titans' squad for the 2018 Abu Dhabi T20 Trophy. The following month, he was named in Jozi Stars' squad for the first edition of the Mzansi Super League T20 tournament. He was the joint-leading wicket-taker for Titans in the 2018–19 CSA 4-Day Franchise Series, with 21 dismissals in eight matches.
- "Alfred Mothoa". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 1 September 2015.
- Northerns Squad / Players – ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 31 August 2015.
- "Multiply Titans Announce Contracts 2018-19". Multiply Titans. Archived from the original on 16 June 2018. Retrieved 16 June 2018.
- "Titans name strong squad for Abu Dhabi T20 league". Sport24. Retrieved 27 September 2018.
- "Mzansi Super League - full squad lists". Sport24. Retrieved 17 October 2018.
- "Mzansi Super League Player Draft: The story so far". Independent Online. Retrieved 17 October 2018.
- "4-Day Franchise Series, 2018/19 - Titans: Batting and bowling averages". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 31 January 2019.
- "Limpopo turn to Titans duo". SA Cricket Mag. Retrieved 12 September 2019.
|This biographical article related to a South African cricket person born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|