This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Alfred Khokon (born 1971) is a Bangladeshi poet of the 1990s. Khokon is an author of six books of poetry. He is also considered[who?] the poet in silence amongst Bangladeshi poets of the 1990s. He is the editor of a literary magazine, Nandan and also works for NTV Bangladesh as a producer.
|Born||1971 (age 49–50)|
Books of poetry and proseEdit
- Urey Jaccho Megh (1999)
- Somvabyo Rodurey (2002)
- Falguner Ghatonabolee (2006)
- Modhu Brikkho Protarona Bish (2007)
- Se Kothao Nei (2008)
- Sadharon Kabita (2009)
- Durlovar Din (1915)
- Challis Basonte (2012)
- Mouno Torui (2018)
- Alerpare Boithok (2008)
- Atmagiter Goddovonghe (2014)
- Nagore Nibondhonhin (2018)
- Article: Noijon Kobi: Ekti Sorol Sommeekoron, Kazi Nasir Mamun, Loke (A little Magazine), Year:10, Issue:13, February 2009, Editor: Aniket Shameem, Published Shahbag, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- "Shabdaguchha: Poets of Bangladesh". shabdaguchha.com.
- "Watch a variety of programs on NTV Bangla with JumpTV". NTV Bangla. 8 February 2007.
- "Alfred Khokon : Author". Boi-Mela. Archived from the original on 24 May 2014.
- "In conversation with Alfred Khokon". The Daily Star. 3 October 2006.
- "Socially committed". New Age Xtra. 8 February 2008. Archived from the original on 14 February 2008.
- Loke (a little Magazine), year: 10, Issue: 13, February 2010 edited by Aniket Shameem, Shahbag, Dhaka, Bangladesh. pages 392-394 (Article by Sutapa Saha).
- Loke (a little Magazine), year: 10, Issue: 13, February 2010 edited by Aniket Shameem, Shahbag, Dhaka, Bangladesh, pages 194-198.