Prince Alexi Lubomirski (born 1975) is a Polish photographer and nobleman best known for taking the official photographs of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle for their engagement and their wedding.
Prince Alexi Lubomirski
|Born||1975 (age 43–44)|
|Alma mater||University of Brighton|
Lubomirski is a member of a noble family, with the title of His Serene Highness Prince Alexi Lubomirski, and is descended from the Polish Lubomirski family who received the hereditary title of Prince of the Holy Roman Empire from Emperor Ferdinand III in the 17th century. He was born in England and raised between England and Botswana with his Peruvian mother. He studied at Magdalen College School until 1994 (and now is an Old Waynflete), then he studied at the University of Brighton and became Mario Testino’s photography assistant. He now lives in New York as a fashion photographer and has had his work published in Harper’s Bazaar US, Vogue (Mexico, Germany, Russia, Spain, Korea, China), Men’s Vogue China, Numero Tokyo, W Korea, GQ USA, and Allure. He has photographed Demi Moore, Beyonce, Charlize Theron, Gwyneth Paltrow, Natalie Portman and many others. He wrote a book entitled Princely Advice for a Happy Life for his two sons and it has been translated into six languages. He has also published two books of photographs, Decade (2014) and Diverse Beauty (2016).
Lubomirski is married to Giada Lubomirski.
- "The lowdown on the official Royal Wedding photos and snapper Alexi Lubomirski". The Sun. 2018-05-22. Retrieved 2018-05-22.
- Holt, Bethan (2017-12-21). "Meet Alexi Lubomirski, the royal wedding photographer who gave Meghan and Harry the Hollywood treatment". The Telegraph. ISSN 0307-1235. Retrieved 2018-05-22.
- Myall, Steve (2018-05-21). "Photographer who took Meghan and Harry's official photos has his own royal link". mirror. Retrieved 2018-05-22.
- "Newsletter Trinity Term 2018". MCS Web Site. Retrieved 2018-09-15.
- Pearl, Diana (17 May 2018). "Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are Getting Two Commemorative Stamps in Honor of Their Wedding". People. Retrieved 19 May 2018.