|Full name||Aleksey Sergeyevich Makarov|
|Date of birth||20 August 1987|
|Place of birth||Moscow, Soviet Union|
|2007–||Russia national beach soccer team|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12:47, 31 July 2017 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 12:47, 31 July 2017 (UTC)
Makarov began his professional beach soccer team in the FC Strogino club. For a short period he played for FC Delta Saratov in 2010, but then switched to Lokomotive Moscow where he has been playing since 2010. His first coach was Aleksey Grishin. Makarov debuted for the national team in the qualifying rounds of the 2007 Euro Beach Soccer League.
After graduating at the Children's and Youth Sports School "Strogino", Makarov had to choose between sports and education. He then entered the university and enrolled there as a "civil structural engineer" after defending his diploma with excellence.
Some of Makarov's notable achievements:
- FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup champion: 2011, 2013
- Beach Soccer Intercontinental Cup champion: 2011, 2012, 2015
- Euro Beach Soccer Cup champion: 2010, 2012
- Euro Beach Soccer League champion: 2009, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2017
- Russian National champion: 2005, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Russian Cup champion: 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016
- Russian Super Cup: 2011