|Look up alcohol in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alcohol may also refer to:
- Ethanol, one of several alcohols, commonly known as alcohol in everyday life
- Alcohol fuel, a fuel containing alcohols
- Alcohol powder is a product generally made using micro-encapsulation.
- Fusel alcohols are mixtures of several alcohols (chiefly amyl alcohol) produced as a by-product of alcoholic fermentation.
- Rubbing alcohol, a solution of denatured or isopropyl alcohol used in medicine
- "Alcohol" (Barenaked Ladies song), a song by Barenaked Ladies from their album Stunt
- "Alcohol" (Brad Paisley song), a song by Brad Paisley from his album Time Well Wasted
- "Alcohol" (CSS song), a song by CSS from their album Cansei de Ser Sexy
- "Alcohol", a song by the Butthole Surfers from the album Independent Worm Saloon
- "Alcohol", a song by Gang Green from the album Another Wasted Night
- "Alcohol", a song by Gogol Bordello from the album Super Taranta!
- "Alcohol", a song by the Kinks on their albums Muswell Hillbillies and Everybody's in Show-Biz
- "Alcohol", a song by Millionaires from the EP Bling Bling Bling!
- "Alcohol", a song by Terminaator from the album Lõputu päev
- "Alcohol", a song by British street punk band Charged GBH
- "Alcohol", a song by Beck from the Loser single
- "Alkohol", a song by Herbert Grönemeyer from the album 4630 Bochum