Alcatel (mobile device brand)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Founded||April 2004(as Alcatel ONETOUCH)|
In 2005 the joint venture was dissolved and TCL acquired Alcatel-Lucent's 45 percent share. Since then, Alcatel became a wholly owned subsidiary group of TCL. Alcatel-Lucent later sold its shares in TCL and is no longer related to the Alcatel mobile phone brand.
TCL Mobile Limited (former name: T&A Mobile Phones Limited) is a member of TCL Communication listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKSE: 2618) which was established in August 2004 by TCL Communication and Alcatel.
TCL Mobile Limited manages three business units: Alcatel, TCL Mobile Phones and Brand Design Lab.
The first Alcatel phone was the OT Easy HF. It was released in 1998, and had a battery standby life of up to 140 hours.
- "About Us". alcatel-mobile.com. TCL Communication. Retrieved October 13, 2016.
TCL Communication designs, develops and markets a diversified range of mobile devices in more than 170 countries under the Alcatel brand [..] Alcatel is a trademark of Alcatel-Lucent used under license by TCL Communication.
- Withers, Paul. "Alcatel eyes mid-tier move". Mobile News Online. Retrieved 2016-04-06.
- "The Disillusion of TCL and Alcatel".
- "TCL Company Profile".
- "ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Wins 2 iF Design Awards". Retrieved 1 December 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Alcatel mobile phones.|
- Official website (English)
- TCL Communication Technology Holdings Limited (TCL Communication) site
- Press release about TCL-Alcatel Joint Venture
- Official website UAE
- Alcatel OT Easy HF
|This product or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|