Halsall in 2011
Alan David Halsall
11 August 1982
(m. 2009; div. 2018)
Halsall has been in Coronation Street since November 1998, but had previously appeared in a variety of television shows including Heartbeat, Hetty Wainthropp Investigates and Queer As Folk (1999). He also featured in the CITV four-part series Matt's Million.
Halsall won the 2013 National Television Awards Outstanding Serial Drama Performance award for his role on Coronation Street.
Awards and nominationsEdit
|2013||Coronation Street||National Television Awards||Outstanding Serial Drama Performance||Won|
|The British Soap Awards||Best Actor||Won|
|The British Soap Awards||Best On-Screen Partnership (with Jennie McAlpine||Nominated|
Halsall was married to former Coronation Street and Wild at Heart actress, Lucy-Jo Hudson. They met on set and began dating in 2005. They married on 13 June 2009 in Cheshire. On 18 February 2013, via Twitter, the couple announced they were expecting their first child, a baby girl. On 8 September 2013, Hudson gave birth to their daughter, 9 days after her due date, named Sienna-Rae. The couple announced they were splitting in March 2016, and they got back together after several weeks apart. In May 2018, they announced that they were divorcing.
- Bolton Evening News, 11 February, 2002.[permanent dead link]
- Bolton Evening News, 21 February 2000 Archived 28 September 2007 at the Wayback Machine
- "Lucy-Jo Hudson wants low-key wedding". 4 January 2008.
- "Corrie lovers tie the knot in Cheshire". 14 June 2009.
- Kelly, Emma (8 September 2013). "Coronation Street's Alan Halsall and Lucy-Jo Hudson welcome baby girl".
- "Coronation Street actors Alan Halsall and Lucy-Jo Hudson split".
- "Coronation Street's Alan Halsall and Lucy-Jo Hudson are divorcing". 3 May 2018.
|This article about a British television actor or actress born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|