Al-Jamiatul Islamiah Azizul Uloom Babunagar (Arabic: الجامعة الإسلامية عزيز العلوم بابونغر), also known as Babunagar Madrasah (Bengali: বাবুনগর মাদ্রাসা), is one of the well-known Qawmi madrasahs in Chittagong. Established in 1924, situated at Babunagar, Fatikchhari, there are at present about 3000 students acquiring education.
Al-Jamiatul Islamiah Azizul Uloom Babunagar being one of the oldest Jamiahs in Bangladesh offers the students Islamic education from the very initial stage up to the highest level. It also offers Specialization (Equivalent to Phd) in different subjects to the students who has successfully completed Takmil (MA).
- "List of Some Shaikhs of Bangladesh". Scribd. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- "Hefazat announces fresh programmes". Dhaka Tribune. Archived from the original on 2017-12-01. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- risingbd.com. "Hefazat threatens to besiege secretariat". risingbd.com. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- Bano, Masooda (2008). Working Paper No. 13: Allowing for Diversity: State-Madrasa Relations in Bangladesh (PDF). Religions and Development Research Programme, University of Birmingham, UK. ISBN 0-7044-2567-X.
- "Education board and system of the Qawmi Madrassa". Probe News Magazine. 22 July 2011. Archived from the original on 2011-07-28. Retrieved 29 February 2020.
- http://www.bei-bd.org/downloadreports/view/77/download[permanent dead link]
- Darul Ulooms, Jamiyas and Qaumi Madrasahs Worldwide