|Born||20 March 1992 (age 29)|
Born in Calicut, Kerala, brought up in the Middle East, Akhila Sasidharan was educated in gulf countries and Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan School, Calicut. Trained as Bharatanatyam dancer, she successfully grabbed the Vodafone Thakadhimi runner up title, a dance reality show that was screened on popular Malayalam channel Asianet in 2007. Followed by the success of this reality show, she started anchoring a music reality show on Asianet called Munch Star Singer Junior. She is also learning Kalaripayattu. She is a post-graduate in English literature.
Her debut as an actress was in the movie Kaaryasthan (2010), which starred Dileep which then became one of the highest-grossing films of the year. She played the lead character Sreebala, in the movie which was directed by Thomson. K. Thomas. Her second movie was, Teja Bhai & Family, which has Prithviraj in the lead.
|1||2010||Karyasthan||Sreebala||Dileep||Thomson. K. Thomas||Debut Movie as Lead|
|2||2011||Teja Bhai & Family||Vedika Damodar||Prithviraj||Deepu Karunakaran|
- V.R, Prasanth (22 July 2020). "ടെസ മുതല് അഖില ശശിധരന് വരെ! മലയാളത്തില് അധികം തിളങ്ങാതെ പോയ നായികമാര് ഇവരാണ്". Malayalam.filmibeat (in Malayalam). Retrieved 20 June 2021.
- "Love to the rescue". The Hindu. 3 September 2010.
- "Warrior on the stage". New Indian Express. 9 March 2014.
- "Emotional trauma of a married woman". New Indian Express.
- "Akhila debuts with Dileep in "Karyasthan"". Metromatinee. Archived from the original on 14 July 2011. Retrieved 7 September 2010.
- "Dileep Conquering Kerala Box Office". Archived from the original on 10 July 2011. Retrieved 27 February 2011.
- "Tejabhai and Family' to have Prithvi in the lead". Archived from the original on 7 August 2011. Retrieved 27 February 2011.
- "Prithviraj gets funny". Archived from the original on 12 July 2012. Retrieved 27 February 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Akhila Sasidharan.|